Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Cole

IN-GAME NAME: Cole Rogerson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61104773

KFR80Vt.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

-Prefix-
Dear readers, I'd first of like to thank you for reading through this application, I would hereby also like to introduce you to my Enforcer Application. In the following text, I would like to convince you of the knowledge I have gained in the past and since my last application was denied.

-About me-

Hey there, if you are reading this application and are unsure about who I am, I would love to tell you more about me.

I was born and raised in Essen, Germany and currently serve in my home town as a Law enforcement officer. In 2014 I got into PERP and have since then been a dedicated member of the PERHEADS community. After being part of the community for 9 months I became a staff member in May 2015. 6 months later, I was demoted from my position, I'd like everyone to be aware of that when thinking about this application. Ultimately,

I see myself as a friendly, open and resourceful person, that likes to help out others.

-Why I want to apply-

As stated in the text above, I have already been a part of the staff team and would like to re-join, as I really miss it, and regret that I lost my position by some stupid moves. Being a part of the staff team has always filled my heart with satisfaction, as you could just make someones day when helping them up or teaching them about a rule they have broken, in my six months on the team, I have earned many smiles and kind words, even for punishing someone when they broke the rules as they understood what they did wrong afterwards.

As I mentioned in my two other enforcer applications, for me being a member of staff is all about helping people and not directly about handing out punishments. A goal for me after every report or situation I deal with is, that all participants understood what happened and are aware of what rules they may have broken and how the rules they have not followed should work.

As I believe it matters, I'd like to mention that I currently hold the position of Lieutenant within the Paralake Police Department. Being a part of Internal Affairs, Dispatch, Academy and the Patrol Divison Command Team. In all of these divisions, I get in touch with others and especially in IA I get to solve problems which differ on daily basis, just like they would when dealing with reports.

To get to an ending, I would like to state that I overall believe that I'm ready to a part of the staff team again. I have since my demotion and since my last application was denied, tried to improve on certain aspects that weren't perfect during my last period as a staff member. If anyone reading this has noticed something I should improve on, please leave a comment below.

-Useful Resources-

jUgkqNL.png

tg27aP4.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, if you need me, feel free to message me.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Please feel free to leave any kind of feedback below :)

Reaction score
My response has changed so I will be putting exactly what I put on your last application.I am going to be giving Cole a neutral support.

Cole I only met you briefly but in that time you seemed like a really good Moderator and I actually looked up to you, my reason for not giving you the full support is the obvious fact that you got demoted from your position.

I hope to keep seeing you on the server mate.

Reaction score
Cole has been an amazing role player when I've played along side with him. He's been helpful to others in OOC and IC. His great leadership in the PD clearly shows what kind of leader he'll be in the server as part of the Staff. In my personal belief he is a nice, articulate, and humble man. I can see him quickly climbing the ranks and be in charge of the other mods/admins someday. If he wouldn't be part of the staff team PH would be missing a great man with leadership skills. I've had over 5K hours of gmod playtime and he's been one of the most helpful I've met in that no life amount of playtime. I want to see him on that staff team.

Reaction score
I'm gonna be super honest now, well nothing personally, but I really really think you don't deserve enforcer rank yet and you still don't have the requirements to be one, you're being immature sometimes insulting and shouting in middle of a roleplay as an LT (not judging your role playing),but.you could clearly see that you're acting immature aggressively and impatient. In any scenario I've seen you including OOC

Therefor that's a
-Support from me.

Reaction score
+Support
I've patrolled with you for while, great roleplayer. You have all the qualities it takes to be staff. I haven't seen you as staff before, but I think that you have amazing potential. [UPDATE] Since this app I've played with Cole and patrolled with him even more. He has showed great leadership and maturity. He's a nice guy, and also is a great member of the PLPD

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Honestly I would love to see Cole back on the staff team. He was dedicated to his previous rank as moderator, and did at amazing job at enforcing the rules!

I see him plenty of times role playing as LT, and all of which he has acted professional and calmly, two key qualities that are needed to be a staff member. Along with that he is willing to engage in various role play situations, allowing him to interact with different member of the community.

However, I rarely see you on the server lately, so what I suggest is try and get on a bit more just to meet other members of the community and show people who may not know you too well why you think you would make a great enforcer. Also, this is based off you not getting previously demoted, as I do not know anything about that situation.

rat

Reaction score
Cole is mature, level headed and is just the right type of personality to fit into the staff team. He's serious when he needs to be, but he can also adopt a more casual stance for situations that demand it.

As somebody who wasn't here when Cole got demoted, I feel that his actions are akin to that of an enforcer already. With a push in the right direction, he will be exemplary.

I fully believe he will be a great enforcer (again,) A great guy indeed, except the exorbitant amount he charges me for corporal.

Reaction score
Cole, I've known you for a long time, we were staff together on other servers, we started playing on PERP together and I can call you a friend today (That includes real life for those who didn't know). Furthermore I have to say you are an excellent roleplayer, especially as LEO, in your case Lt which shows that quite a few people within the PD command, including the chiefs, already trust you a lot. Moreover I'd like to add that your rule-/law-knowledge is amazing and I have seen you helping several people already with understanding the rules. Lastly I'd like to add that you might say "Ugh, but he was demoted for a reason": Yes, he was demoted, but that was about a year ago, people change and Cole changed a lot and even if he did not, don't you think he'd deserve an other chance?

All in all big fucking fat +support

Reaction score
Now Cole, I think that you would make a great member of staff. You have demonstrated that you understand the rules well and you have also shown that you have contributed to this community through the Police Department. Therefore, I will support you application.

Good luck!

Reaction score
My thoughts about you haven't changed since the last time you applied. I still think you're an amazing candidate, so I'll be writing the same thing as I did last time.

I fully support this application. Cole is a prolific roleplayer, with a prodigious and extensive knowledge of the rules & Paralake laws. With that said, I truly believe that Cole has tremendous potential to enforce the rules to a great extent. His rank in the police department and previous title as a staff member further confirm his exceptional knowledge of both server rules & Paralake laws.

Good luck!

Reaction score
I'd like to see him to be an Enforcer on the server due to his calmness, kindness and law, rule knowledge.
He does prove his law and rule knowledge due to his PLPD rank and job.
So basically I do support your application, however I do wonder why you got demoted.
However I do not support his political opinion (related to US president candidates). Not related here anyway.

Deleted member 5193

I'd really like to see Cole as enforcer. He may have quite a rocky past, but he's really helpful, understanding, knowledgeable and an all round nice guy. You have my full support on this one, hope you get through this time :)

Reaction score
An excellent candidate, exceeding the requirements and has all the qualities to become a great enforcer! Good luck man,all the best!

Reaction score
+Support - Cole has a brain and that's what the staff team needs :beef:

No but cole was a good moderator before and was always active in the community and in the staff team therefore I believe he should be given another chance.

Reaction score
+Support, even though I got you demoted before hand you're a good guy and I shouldn't have done it because I'm a massive cunt at times especially when someone pisses me off but overall you're a fair guy, friendly and a nice person I hope you get it and even if you don't this time you eventually will.

A1L

Reaction score
+Support , friendly person seen you active in the server alot and recently , hope you pass for Enforcer. Good Luck.

Reaction score
+Support

Around this time last year, me and Cole were admins on SantosRP. He assisted me get to where i wanted to in that community, this shows that he is willing to help others. He has lots of experience, and just overall is a decent lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.