Colonel Bacon (English translation of my name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In game name: Balakhnov Vycheslavovich
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49129099
Why should you be an Enforcer/Helper: Well, first off I would like to say that I have been playing over 7 months with a game time of 2 weeks plus. Also I have only ever had one ban which I was a innocent bystander in and got unbanned anyway. I have had 0 warnings in this time too. I feel that I could enforce the rules as I have a deep understanding of them.Furthermore I have enforced the rules with what power I have.Consequently this is one of the reasons I applied for enforcer so that I may enforce the rules in a efficient manner, instead of just really telling them the rules they broken. Another thing is that I try to help people in /help when I can. Another reason for applying for enforcer is that I wish to help the server in providing enforcement of the rules, when I have seen a rule breaker.Also think that I can hold situations with ease as I have had experience with the most annoying people and have not lost my nerve. Furthermore please leave comments such as +Support or -Supports and when you do put a valid reason please. Another thing these are the characters I have had in the past when I have played PERP:
Trevor Smith (Very early start of PERP heads)
Emma Smith,
Jian Huan,
Pierre Badeux
Please leave constructive criticism and thank you for reading.
Have you been admin on any other server: Yes I have, I have been admin on a Zmod server, a CW:Metro 2033 as a senior admin (CW very serious RP) and CW:Cybertech when it comes back out.Also others I have forgot.
Do you have anything else to say: Yes
I have 2 weeks + game time
I have had no Vac bans at all
I have ever had one ban on me which was false
I have had no warnings
Played since early December about 7 months ago
Use /help when I can
Contact information
Steam: Pamook
On Ts3 my name is Pierre still
Thank you very much for reading this and I await your response

Reaction score
+ Support

Great guy, amazing RP and you have a great knowledge of the rules. Just come onto teamspeak and fix your mic!

Status
Not open for further replies.