[Enforcer]Ser Grimwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ser Grimwood
In game name: Jian Huan

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49129099
Why should you be an Enforcer: The reasons I think I am eligible for enforcer is that have a game time of 2 weeks, this means of have had alot of experience when it comes to this server. Furthermore I have only ever had one ban which I got unbanned for it being false, also no warnings. I have enforced the rules with Tobi before also sometimes overtook a situation when Robin crashed. So this I have had experience enforcing the rules. I have always wanted to become a Helper however that rank no longer exists. I help people in help chat when I can.I try to enforce the rules with the little power I have. I wish to become a Enforcer so that I may help the server by not just donating but Enforcing the rules, also helping people new to the server.I know the rules to a extent I feel I could Enforce them. You may not know be my new name so here I have listed the names I have had throughout my 2 weeks gametime of PERP,
Past names;
Trevor Smtih,
Emma Smith,
Jian Huan,
Pierre Badeux,
Balaknov Vyacheslavovich,
Gunnar Grimwood.
Past Steam names:
Pamook
Colonel Cheesecake,
Cabbage
Ser Grimwood

My History of PERPHeads
Firstly I in December as Trevor Smith where I mostly played as RC,
Then I made a character called Emma Smith where I met someone called Randall White who I became really good friends he showed me all about PERP we used to listen to Reggae and smoke weed,
Then I met someone called Bob Johnson who would become one of my best friends who you may know as Viktor Tomonoski,
Sadly Randall got banned for a week got angry and left,
Then I played with Viktor Tomonoski for along time,
One day I mugged someone called Robin Sen who I really despised but then we became really good friends,
I joined the Corleone until it got disbanded then took a break of the server,
Then I became Balaknov I was SWAT all the time,
Then became Gunnar joined Crafting+ until it got disbanded.
This was a very brief summary as I do not want to bore you with a Novel on my PERP life.
Have you been admin on any other server: Yes I have, I have been admin on a Zmod server, a CW:Metro 2033 as a senior admin (CW very serious RP) and CW:Cybertech
Do you have anything else to say: Yes
I have 2 weeks + game time
I have had no Vac bans at all
I have ever had one ban on me which was false
I have had no warnings
Played since early December about 8 months ago
Use /help when I can
Contact information
Steam: Ser Grimwood
On Ts3 My name is Ser Grimwood
Thank you very much for reading this and I await your response

Reaction score
-Support 2 weeks playtime and you started in Dec is very low. I have never noticed you on the server either.

Reaction score
Neutral. Havent seen u on yet (i think) and atleast not helping ooc.

Reaction score
Application denied - Currently the Senior Administration team feel that you are not ready for this position. If you consider applying again, try and join our Team Speak 3 server and get to know some of us and maybe we can get to know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.