Confiscating weapons as cop suggestion still not added?

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
This has already been accepted and an ETA of Feb 2020 was given but this still is not a thing?

@Efan @Tyla Jai - Could staff share a trello board or something with pending features/improvements/bugfixes (or github) so the community know what is coming and so we know things have not been forgotten about and can we have an update on this feature specifically?

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'm literally just asking them to update the community on things? It's not that deep

Reaction score
I'm literally just asking them to update the community on things? It's not that deep
It has indeed been accepted, but no one has started working on this nor is it in the pipeline at the moment. We're working on more of the back-end stuff right now (performance updates) as well as potential bug fixes, as these are more pressing issues. It wouldn't be fair to put an ETA on it, but the least I can do is make a post on the subject when we start implementing it.

Ayjay

Reaction score
HxKrmOeMOsej7ZTW.png

I literally confirmed this was happening a few days ago and told you it would be added in the near future, please check the Ideas & Suggestions section before you make posts like this.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
To be fair there is a lot of posts about confiscation and I was also asking more generally about knowing what the dev's are working on. Sorry if my post appears to be salty, I was just asking

Ayjay

Reaction score
Setting out roadmaps is good and all, but it also sometimes provides a false sense of hope for community members, deadlines sometimes can just not be met - The quest system for example, was supposed to be done a year ago. V5 was supposed to be done before dinosaurs went extinct. Public deadlines don't help the development team, we'd prefer to deliver content rather than a list of what could be, we will continue to ship impactful updates in the near future.

Reaction score
The vast majority of stuff only ever gets worked on for a day or two before it is completed, so it isn't useful to give a running commentary of information that will just appear in the change log at the next release.