Cop slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Cop slots

Short explanation (in notes):
- Changing the possibility to change cop slots 1.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
At the moment as mayor you can put down the cop slots to 1, this happened earlier today and to be honest this should not be possible. I would just say change it to 4.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
I see why you might want this as it would stop the odd person abusing the mayor job but the idea could lead city fund problems and cause other problems within the city.
-support

Reaction score
Mayor being able to set Police limits to 1 is unrealistic and can be easily abused in order to help gang operatives on the server in a majority of different ways such as law breaking at it's max. This would never be allowed in a city. Sure, having a minimum of 4 units may damage the city funds but I believe that the Mayor would have to tackle the challenge a different way, just like Gustav Stresemann and Adolf Hitler did (no negativity intended).

This suggestion has my support.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I do get what you're saying, in a city like this where crime is around every corner it's completley un-realistic to have only one cop slot. The slot limit which the mayor can set should be changed to a minimum of atleast three and always one swat.

Having one officers is completley unrealistic and really drives roleplay down, and encourages people to break more laws than usual.

MattIs

+Support - There's recession but there's a minimum amount of public sector jobs in every government.

Reaction score
+support

I don't want to see when the mayor changes cop slots to 1 to help an criminal organization. This would be hard abuse. This possibility should be really changed.

Reaction score
+support
When there is only 1 or 2 cops it means everyone just performs criminal activities and thats it. Adding this would prevent this from happening, but can still display a corrupt government (lack of city funds).

Reaction score
Based on popular support as well as I can see the immediate need for this suggestion, consider it accepted and will be put in for next update. Until then I will have a word with some senior staff about when mayors set this between now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.