Why should this be added?:
after 3PM GMT you can't raid solo its really hard even if you get 4 people

at this time 24 is the maximum slots and for the tfu 6 or 8

i think the maximum slots for cops must be 18 and the tfu 4

What negatives could this have?:
decrease plpd power

Reaction score
Maybe don't raid alone or change your tactics and get even more people
its easy to say get more people but trust me if you go off dute and try to do it you will see how hard it is

the rules is abet with PLPD about (if you die you cant go back to flank or help) so imagen if you are 5 people raiding and 3 of you died but you killed most of plpd and when you try to push out you find sniper camping somewhere tell me how would you win ???

Reaction score
its easy to say get more people but trust me if you go off dute and try to do it you will see how hard it is

the rules is abet with PLPD about (if you die you cant go back to flank or help) so imagen if you are 5 people raiding and 3 of you died but you killed most of plpd and when you try to push out you find sniper camping somewhere tell me how would you win ???
Trust me I've been raiding while off duty plenty of times and won these raids (mostly by being carried by my org much love to gentlemens club) scope out plan for PD response setup flankers and it's not that hard. When im PD I see us losing a lot of raids from the shit I said above.

Reaction score
This like the previous post was brought up so much that its even a Christmas doll line, TFU spots ARE CAPPED based on player count, normal cops are not as far as I know, however, they scale down with player count. Less players, less TFU and less pistol cops, you sometimes get to a point were its just like 5 or 6 pistol cops. When the server pop goes down this issue solves itself. When it comes to max pop it makes sense that solo raiding would be very hard, but since its max pop you should have some friends on to join you : D

Reaction score
This is like the third flat 'nerf cop slots' suggestion in the same number of months, and will likely be denied for the same reasons.

As has been said by TinySlayer in the past, if you want to solo raid whilst there are a lot of cops on, you need to reassess your plan and consider a more quiet approach. It hardly makes sense to make PD less effective just so people can raid solo without giving it a second thought or planning, not to mention that this would also cripple the police when dealing with actual multiple shooter situations like as 10 player bazaar zerg

Reaction score
This is a double edged sword.

On one hand, This makes crimes easier to commit on a full server.

On the other hand, When the PD is full and there are 2 shootouts or more happening at once, the pure chaos on government radio removes virtually all method of communication effectively and splitting the PD between 2 shootouts just makes it a smaller response force than one you’d see in a regular shootout during quieter hours.

I support the idea because if problem 2 becomes an issue again it can be reverted quickly,

Reaction score
its really annoying when you kill 6 defenders and most of plpd but you cant push out because you know there is 6 more are holding out side and maybe sniper as will and on same time if you didnt kill them more cops will come back while your friends cant come back

Reaction score
I've said it once and I'll say it again - PD is free and so is cry, at the moment it is incredibly hard to win raids or do pretty much anything criminal that makes money besides afk growing without zerging and risking a few as50s and many more expensive rifles.

Reaction score
after 3PM GMT you can't raid solo its really hard even if you get 4 people

This is why I disagree with this suggestion, you want a change to be made based on a single instance where it would prove itself useful.

Most of these suggestions miss the big picture in my opinion where everyone just gives examples of something that happened to them and fail to think about the rest. You may be right when you say "after 3PM you cant raid solo" but people can also say that "its impossible to be police before 10am" because you are alone.

In my opinion the system is balanced as it is, proof of that is the fact that none of the sides are happy and usually, when no one's happy that's the trademark of a good deal.

Orgs win some raids, PD wins some raids, that's how it's supposed to be!

Reaction score
This is why I disagree with this suggestion, you want a change to be made based on a single instance where it would prove itself useful.

Most of these suggestions miss the big picture in my opinion where everyone just gives examples of something that happened to them and fail to think about the rest. You may be right when you say "after 3PM you cant raid solo" but people can also say that "its impossible to be police before 10am" because you are alone.

In my opinion the system is balanced as it is, proof of that is the fact that none of the sides are happy and usually, when no one's happy that's the trademark of a good deal.

after 3pm GMT the server be almost 97 - 100 player mean max players that why i chose this time

Reaction score

90% of people have work or jobs to be playing at 10am on a weekday.

Reaction score
after 3pm GMT the server be almost 97 - 100 player mean max players that why i chose this time
Thats fine, what I mean is that if a change is made you need to take into account every situation.

90% of people have work or jobs to be playing at 10am on a weekday.
That does not mean that changes can be made without taking the 10% into account? Hell, you can even take night time (or american time) if you wish, my point still stands, the same way people complain there's a lot of cops after 3pm the argument can also be made that there's not enough before 10am

Reaction score
In all fairness you can't deny that an average of like 1/6 or 1/5 of the server against 1 org is kinda nuts. - Not to mention the nerfs that organisations had to prevent zerging which is necessary to beat the PLPD zerg.

Crims pay for weapons and equipment, cops get it free
Crims get punished for having a big organisation through the org xp system etc yet cops still outnumber the biggest zergs 95% of the time.
Crims cant re-respond to raids, yet cops who have a capacity of 26 max on duty can respond again as many times as they like.

I dont see how "crim have as50" is even an argument when u take into account that it costs like 55k to craft and we have like a 5% chance of even keeping it after a raid.

Reaction score
Thats fine, what I mean is that if a change is made you need to take into account every situation.
im talking about max player when server be full 128

max cop =18
max tfu = 4

and recalculate the plpd slots over players online

also i dont think there will be 14 raiders raiding 1 place even with biggest orgs

Reaction score
im talking about max player when server be full 128

max cop =18
max tfu = 4

and recalculate the plpd slots over players online

also i dont think there will be 14 raiders raiding 1 place even with biggest orgs
Max cop slots at 18 I am very on board with, TFU slots should be 6 on a full server though.

Reaction score
In all fairness you can't deny that an average of like 1/6 or 1/5 of the server against 1 org is kinda nuts. - Not to mention the nerfs that organisations had to prevent zerging which is necessary to beat the PLPD zerg.

Crims pay for weapons and equipment, cops get it free
Crims get punished for having a big organisation through the org xp system etc yet cops still outnumber the biggest zergs 95% of the time.
Crims cant re-respond to raids, yet cops who have a capacity of 26 max on duty can respond again as many times as they like.

I dont see how "crim have as50" is even an argument when u take into account that it costs like 55k to craft and we have like a 5% chance of even keeping it after a raid.

I hear you, but even then orgs win a considerable amount of raids so is it that unbalanced?

My personal opinion, and this is just my 2 cents is that even with all the stuff you mentioned, cops have one huge (necessary) barrier that keeps everything fair and its called policies. It completely balances off the the negatives you mentioned hence why today, orgs win sometimes but not all the times and same for cops which, once again, is how I think it should be.

Max cop slots at 18 I am very on board with, TFU slots should be 6 on a full server though.

I mean sure, but as of now, 18 cops on duty is almost never (if ever was) reached, so that would be perfectly fine

Reaction score
I hear you, but even then orgs win a considerable amount of raids so is it that unbalanced?

My personal opinion, and this is just my 2 cents is that even with all the stuff you mentioned, cops have one huge (necessary) barrier that keeps everything fair and its called policies. It completely balances off the the negatives you mentioned hence why today, orgs win sometimes but not all the times and same for cops which, once again, is how I think it should be.

I mean sure, but as of now, 18 cops on duty is almost never (if ever was) reached, so that would be perfectly fine

Policies don't balance anything, they essentially just stop 2.5. Cops still respond to a shootout and shoot anyone in the area that's armed or has been identified as a shooter so I dont quite understand this. The only thing you cant do is kill eject people from a car?

Reaction score
Policies don't balance anything, they essentially just stop 2.5. Cops still respond to a shootout and shoot anyone in the area that's armed or has been identified as a shooter so I dont quite understand this. The only thing you cant do is kill eject people from a car?

Common...
Cops still respond to a shootout and shoot anyone in the area that's armed or has been identified as a shooter
This alone proves that policies balance shootouts

• Police are easy identifiable
  • Police cannot shoot someone who has not yet proven to be a threat so people can just be around shootouts with concealed weapons and all the officers can do is hope they wont pull it out when they get their cuffs
  • If a suspect complies a police officer has to cuff him, leaving him exposed to other threats

All of this is not true for crims, if you have a reason, you see a cop and its insta kill, doesn't matter the context nor the circumstances, you just shoot hence why its balanced.
These are all things that balance the shootouts and as I said are necessary.

My point stays the same tho, even if you disagree with my view on the policies, orgs win sometimes and cops win sometimes, how is that unbalanced?

Status
Not open for further replies.