lowering the cops slots to 18

Why should this be added?:
after 3PM GMT you can't raid solo its really hard even if you get 4 people

at this time 24 is the maximum slots and for the tfu 6 or 8

i think the maximum slots for cops must be 18 and the tfu 4

What negatives could this have?:
decrease plpd power

Reaction score
There were multiple suggestions like that made over the last 2 moths or so, and each time they were denied.

There are statictics, that were once shown by a community manager, that show, that the current cop limit is rarely even reached, and the situation is not as bad as everyone describes it. https://perpheads.com/threads/lower-maximum-cops.52533/post-403950

The idea of having 15+ cops on duty is about the police force to be able to respond to multiple situations at once, when there are 120 people on the server, not about all responding to 1 shootout at once, you might just have been unlucky.

Reaction score
I mean the data @Efan provided on cop numbers is helpful to this conversation
the thing is (from what i have understood is efan saying the slots are not max over hours/ He depends on geting the avg of on dute cops over hours ) and im sure that is not the best way to calculate number of plpd on dute

why im thinking like that atlest me and im sure there is more people when they her shootout/bank raid they go dute tell the shootout end then go off dute

Personally atlest for last 12 days i never see plpd on 0 slots not sure when it be 0 slots atlest 2 cops

the whole suggeston in about reduceing the maximum slots for tfu/cops

i think after 16 its not big effect (Image based) so if we make the max slot to 16 or 18 (it will stop people who go on dute for shootout and leave when its over

1677128510291.png

Reaction score

With the same reasons as previous suggestions for this was denied. This also leans both ways, with low amounts of cops on duty, it is very hard to defend your property alone or with a friend or two. Raiding solo with a full server should be difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.