[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Reaction score
As far as I am aware they don't need blood tests when checking for corona, they stick a cotton swab down your throat to get samples

Reaction score
Bout 20 or so.
Like Jay, Jack and Aquaa said, it's being blown way out of proportion. Out of the 90k that have been infected only 3.5k have died from it. The chances of people lacking immune systems or proper health is high, and are the ones at most risk here. People are already recovering after their immune system took care of it.

It's not train to Busan, it's plane from Wuhan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
also I heard that the gene that makes you homo/bisexual and gender fluid gives you immunity from any strain of COVID-19 so :D

that'll teach all of you for making fun of my sexuality and gender identity

Reaction score
grave digger has infected everyone worldwide. Research has come to a halt due to strength mutations

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I BET LIKE 100 CASES ALL HIDDEN BY PIS PROPAGANDA

Reaction score
Bruhhh corona only deadly for the weak mfs outhere
Goverment created it because too much people on the world.
It went to italy because of the clothes. All clothes come from italy.
Goverment just wanna make money lmao

Reaction score
It's obviously something we should take seriously and something that we should know about, however people have to understand that the media is getting so much attention from this, every news outlet is getting so much from this, just look at the search statistics from google here;
66f5d846d0.png

You shouldn't listen too much to the media regarding this, focus on your health authority instead as they know the actual facts and don't write about every single thing they can find.

I think one of the main reasons why people are so scared about this aswell is the fact that it's from China, simply because China are known to hide actual statistics of how many cases there are and how many people have died from the virus itself.

TLDR; Don't be so scared, if you are; Look at your state owned health authority and listen to them instead of news outlets.

Reaction score
China has so much Pollution I doubt they have a good immune defence aswell, so that most likely has smt to say aswell. Obviously I pay attention to it, but I don't fear it as Media makes it out to be.

Reaction score
Thoughts? The media is fear mongering people as always. Yes, it's highly contagious, but not very deadly. It's quite similar to your regular flu, it's just that there's no vaccines or treatment for it. The people that are at risk are just the immunocompromised people.

Other than that, it's no threat as of now, but we don't know much about it.

No cases in my country, but a few at the border with Italy.

edit: this did not age well.

Last edited: