[CORONA VIRUS] what do u think?

Reaction score
It's a lie by (((valve))) to install the new world order and sell you the new half life in real life experience

Infowars.com wake up sheeple!!!!!!??? 1??1???

Reaction score
I'm sure by now you know the masks do not protect the individuals wearing them, but stop the droplets from going through their masks, protecting others
yeah obviously I do now. Back when the post was made it wasn't a thing that was necessary. People were wearing them to protect themselves and not others around them.

Reaction score
a bunch of people in my school have it, a solid 35% of the school is currently self-isolating due to either direct contact/having it

many teachers/staff have had it

i've had 2 exposure notifications from the nhs app within 2 days

and my mocks in 2 weeks probably decide my final a level grades and i have not had any time at all to readjust after lockdown

and people still unironically think its not real

R2LZV7u.jpg

Reaction score
In the Netherlands they counted normal deaths together with Corona victims, so now we dont know how many people died due to (ONLY) Covid 19
@Sneaky Hello lol lol lol

Reaction score
a bunch of people in my school have it, a solid 35% of the school is currently self-isolating due to either direct contact/having it

many teachers/staff have had it

i've had 2 exposure notifications from the nhs app within 2 days

and my mocks in 2 weeks probably decide my final a level grades and i have not had any time at all to readjust after lockdown

and people still unironically think its not real

R2LZV7u.jpg
UPDATE: im currently sat at home feeling like my chest is on fire and being in significant pain whenever i cough waiting to book a test

wear your masks you fucking idiots

a56.png

Reaction score
second wave poggers
IbXIl1E.png
as far as i know merkel said that germany cant afford a second lockdown, im surprised we havent gotten any sort of announcement so far because this growth is as exponential as it gets, i was on the fence about renewing anything gym related because i was so sure they were gonna shut down again