Crafting and Firearms Leveling Tips/Advice

Reaction score
Hello,

Recently I've been trying to level up my crafting and firearms level and have managed to reach lvl 40 but now its starting to become very expensive and hard to craft weapon parts which give a meaningful amount of XP. So I was wondering if any experienced crafters have any tips, tricks or general advice that could maybe help with this leveling experience? Thanks!

Na1

Reaction score
Craft things people will buy, HK 45CT's pistol ammo riffle ammo etc, once you get the levels sniper ammo. Or take bulk orders from others. That's what I did for my last 50 ish levels.

Reaction score
Craft things people will buy, HK 45CT's pistol ammo riffle ammo etc, once you get the levels sniper ammo. Or take bulk orders from others. That's what I did for my last 50 ish levels.
That's a good idea. So set up a shop to sell the weapons I've crafted and use the money I make to spend on materials to craft even more weapons, why didn't I think of that lol. Thank you!

Reaction score
I managed to boost my level from about 68 to 125 (max) through taking orders from other people.
They'd basically give me a basket data from calc.tinycoding.com, I'd take money up-front for the materials for 0% sales tax and then start crafting their order.
Once done, I'd contact them through the phone number they provided and deliver their order.

Nowadays, I charge a 10% crafting fee due to already being at max level, that way I earn some profit.

(Invest in some chests, they're really useful for managing and delivering your orders, and I recommend tracking your orders on excel or google spreadsheets, or some other method)
TeG2n7S.png

It's a little sloppy on my end due to stagnation. Yoshida has been running for over a year and a half but we only have bursts of activity before we hibernate again.
There are probably much better ways of tracking all of this, but this has served us well so far. Even if it's extremely manual, we've found ways of automating things

Though, if you don't have the interest in managing a small company (which is basically what Yoshida is at this point in Paralake), crafting items for your friends if they gather the materials for it, is a good way to level up too.

Focus on ammo as they sell really well, and especially sniper ammo as they give a ton of XP.

Reaction score
I managed to boost my level from about 68 to 125 (max) through taking orders from other people.
They'd basically give me a basket data from calc.tinycoding.com, I'd take money up-front for the materials for 0% sales tax and then start crafting their order.
Once done, I'd contact them through the phone number they provided and deliver their order.

Nowadays, I charge a 10% crafting fee due to already being at max level, that way I earn some profit.

(Invest in some chests, they're really useful for managing and delivering your orders, and I recommend tracking your orders on excel or google spreadsheets, or some other method)
TeG2n7S.png

It's a little sloppy on my end due to stagnation. Yoshida has been running for over a year and a half but we only have bursts of activity before we hibernate again.
There are probably much better ways of tracking all of this, but this has served us well so far. Even if it's extremely manual, we've found ways of automating things

Though, if you don't have the interest in managing a small company (which is basically what Yoshida is at this point in Paralake), crafting items for your friends if they gather the materials for it, is a good way to level up too.

Focus on ammo as they sell really well, and especially sniper ammo as they give a ton of XP.

Oh wow thanks for the reply, That sounds like a really good idea and something that I should defiantly try out. I didn't even think about selling the ammo so I will try and sell some of that as well. Thanks again this is really helpful advice and I appreciate it a lot!