Creepis' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Creepis

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:34016459

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I've grown an interest back for PERP and wanting to help out with administrative duties again. This community is not something I can let go dearly, a lot of people come and go but I'm certainly here to stay until something does me part. Previously I was a Moderator in 2019 for some months I resigned due to the server being at its lowest with not a lot of players joining which left me unmotivated and wanting to dedicate my time to something else. As time passed the server was worked on again with more and more updates, regaining its player base and popularity it had back then which is certainly a lot better than it was before which shows.

I've had the pleasure of being Staff before multiple times and I still do ever since I joined in 2014. I was more burnt out during my Administration days in 2017 as I pointed this out in my previous application due to the job stress coming at me, but this hasn't been the case since 2019, the last time I was a Moderator. I still have a nice work/life balance for studying and I actually finish this year and receive my state examination if all goes well.

As for the past and present, I believe (and know) that I still have a vast knowledge of how to do my duties and how to handle other players. With more new players being on the rise I have to make sure that their stay is most welcome while sorting out veterans that misbehave from time to time. From checking playtime, their records and giving feedback on handling other players mistakes most have grown a liking to me while still giving fair punishments in the past and being strict when deciding to give harder punishments. Empathy and sympathy always played a role for me in my decision making while making sure I don't let get myself get the better side of me, meaning that I still come to a conclusion no matter who it may be and what punishment they will receive in the end. As I've helped write the "Ideal Candidate" thread, imagining yourself to be in the shoes of the one receiving the punishment isn't that hard and can get a good understanding of a players behaviour.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I currently meet three of the following requirements for my application to be considered, but partly not the fourth one - Teamspeak. I've been on it in the past and a bit recently last week but I'm way more accessible via Steam and Discord, if I'm ever needed I can go on TeamSpeak of course.

I'd love to write more in here but I'm sure over half the community knows me by now. Ask me in the application if you want to know something specific.

Reaction score
Considering most don't play anymore, but if you continue to stay distant from the people from megalolis I don't see a problem and support this

Reaction score
+10000000000000000 deffo should get moderator very helpful guy gave me a free pass to the most racist and funny zinger domain host in 2021, always helpful

Reaction score
I've known you for a long time and have always felt that you were the right calibre of person for staff. Outside of your stints as moderator, you continue to be helpful and a great source of information for both new and existing players. Personally, I do not see the relevance of the TeamSpeak requirement anymore with the implementation of Discord.

+support and I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Reaction score
Is it because of the one conversation we had in the shoutbox where you literally denied covid and that it's not real?

I still can't take you serious, whatever I said to you I still stand-by and is just a fuck you to my face when I deal with it on a almost daily basis because of my job.

Reaction score
GAHAHAHAHAHAHA That you even remember that lmao
and no its just that ur just too inactive and i think there are other candidates who deserve it more then you deserve it.
And I neve rsaid covid 19 isnt real i said that it has become bigger then it is in the truth but this is my opnion be my guest what you believe in and if you take me serious or not i dont even give a shit .

Reaction score
Creepis is legit worthy of more than just Enforcer, great dude, great attitude, nice to be around due to him coming over as very calm, knows his shizz well too.

All I wish you to not do is watch all that cringe anime, jk

Reaction score
I wanted to show you that new commission I had drawn the other day and you just said NO, never mind, I retract all the nice stuff I said about you!

Reaction score
Creepis was a very competent staff member before and I have no reason to think that has changed, he has proven he's capable of handling the role before, therefore he receives my support!

Best of luck Creepis!

Status
Not open for further replies.