Creepis' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piz

Reaction score
+Support
Nice guy from when I’ve spoken to him few times

Reaction score
Creepis is an amazing guy, very wise and has tons of experience. He was voted best staff if I remember completely and resigned after a good run as staff.

Due to all of this I'm gonna have to give you a big fat

NO

You should give someone else a chance to be enforcer like Teemo and stop hogging up all the staff places.

on a real tho +support

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+support creepis has done an amazine job administrating this community i would like to see him as a staff member of this community again, Creepis4admin

Reaction score
Creepis was the best staff member at the time he was a staff member, would love to see him back as he proved himself by dealing with the reports quickly with a profession with both sides satisfied

Deleted member 1235

A HUGE -SUPPORT *T&C's Apply

T&C's:
Obviously a +Support. This is the second friendliest man after a certain Welshmen and probably the friendliest Turk to exist since people realised turkey was a place. He know the rules and there were no quarrels when he was previously staff, I want to see furki shake it.

Reaction score
Wag1 lads, I love this kebab, he’s got experience as staff and he’s active and there’s literally nothing that can be said against them, they hold a professional attitude even when they are their normal self.

Fat +Support

Reaction score
No more weebs in staff team please jk
+support was a great staff before so I guess he might be ass good as before

Status
Not open for further replies.