Creepis' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Creepis

IN-GAME NAME: Atsuko Kagari (Previous names: Angela Walker/Coy, Kenneth Walker)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:34016459

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I'd like to start off this application with a few explanations before I come on to the actual not so long application to clear out any questions. Please read this before making me a meme.

This isn't a April Fools joke albeit it being April 1st.

It has been about 572 days since I resigned from my Administrator position. Over the span of this time I got a lot of work done (currently still not done) but have found time put aside for the community with my never not so absent forum presence and apprenticeship. I've been picking up activity and would like to become staff again due to me picking up interest in the server again and it becoming populated again due to the recent track of updates.

My main reason for resigning back then was being burnt out and playing PERP too much which discouraged me from even doing any reports because it all seemed the same to me. I found a good balance between my actual studies and the free time I can put into the server and other duties I currently have.

Another thing from my last resignation was that I told fellow staff members that had a planned resignation to initiate a "Resignation Train" with me on the same day of my resignation. I've apologised for my silly behaviour already, I did not intend any serious harm for this even if it was just a poorly thought out joke/laugh for a day. I hope you understand and can put this behind.

Onto the actual application, I'll introduce myself for a bit:

I've been in this community since March 2014 and made myself quite known to a lot of people, I am Creepis (Furki/Furkan to those 'closer' friends). My main motivations to become Staff (and still are) are to help out with reports and with any rule related questions that a player may have. I am very familiar with administrative duties and all the situations that may appear thanks to the chances that Senior Administration have given me before.

You may have noticed my record for giving out punishments being pretty small (176 Bans, 250~ Warnings IIRC). I have a pretty forgiving heart and rarely give out (Permanent) bans and go with warnings. I thoroughly check a players playtime and past record to give them a fitting punishment, their overall behaviour on the administrative situation may also play a factor in this. I understand what it's like to be in someones shoes and can show a lot of empathy when you're about to receive a punishment no matter small or big.

Just like my last application(s) I had people telling me that I should re-apply. Last year I didn't want to because it was the right decision and was holding myself back as I was still busy with a lot of work. This time around I feel ready.

My current playtime for the last 2 weeks has started to fluctuate due to recent exams. I do currently however maintain activity.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: As of the moment, no, but I will resume my activity after this post.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Nein, please leave me constructive criticism on what to improve even if you're my best friend (no hate, pinky promise). This is the only way I can make sure on what I should improve and take this very serious thanks to my apprenticeship.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i dont know what to take serious on the 1st of april but creepis is nice man better german than @Collier he is the good staff before only better now is make enforce

+supprort

Reaction score
+support

was an amazing staff and will probably be one again.

Reaction score
Idk if this is a joke or not but we need more men of culture in the staff team

+supprot

Reaction score
+support
yes was very good staff give him head admin replace bolli

JER

Reaction score
Creepis has been helpful throughout the years with or without his role of staff member. He's an overall nice guy and would be a good addition back to the team especially with his experience and reputation within the community.

+Support

Reaction score
Sadly I never get to see you when you were a staff member but I'm pretty sure during your time as a staff member you put a lot of effort into the server and you did your best. Creepis is a very friendly/calm person to talk to and he have a excellent knowledge of rules and stuff going on the server which makes him a excellent candidate for enforcer. I don't really have much to say here but I'm looking forward to see you as a staff member again and I wish you the best of luck! +support

Reaction score
+support dont really have any negatives except you're a dirty weeb with disgusting burps
have fun with all the "CHECK KILL LOGS PLEASE"

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support

Creepis was a brilliant admin before and I know for a fact that he's capable of doing this again.

Reaction score
+Support

Never been in perp before when creepis was an admin. But from what I have seen from him when I joined and heard from others. He's a really nice guy.

Reaction score
-support alcoholic and abuses his girl friend

and what the fuck are those milk shakes

Status
Not open for further replies.