Critique of disputes.

Reaction score
Dear reader,

Within this thread I am going to express my negative views on disputes on the forums. I shall expand upon these critiques with potential solutions rather than just pointing these out. The reason for making this thread is for myself to highlight some really silly ways how disputes are handled, and furthermore formats.

Hardly ever these get posted, they are simply closed without any form of response after being denied or accepted. I can relate to this situation as recently I was blacklisted until September as roadcrew, which I to this day believe is extortionate and disproportionate. I made a dispute which was promptly denied, so I tagged the three members of staff who were a part of the dispute, namely @LEWIS 088, @SpaceShots and @Sorle in a message to ask behind why they believe it should be denied.

Check out my response:

55715d539bf6fd8db7a902f61fd2c85e.png

nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm left in the dark.

A solution: communication is key, especially in a community where the playerbase and the staff team have a terrible relationship where the staff team are generally seen as incompetent and lazy.

Why do I have to include my own forum name? It's fucking obvious it's for me.

Post below your critiques, I'm sure @Husky can agree with me as I agree with his critiques of how they're handled.

@Collier @Madda @Bolli

Reaction score
Action requests would be handled so much faster if a YouTube video or any other form of video that shows the situation clearly counts as evidence which in many cases it does. Going through demos is annoying.

Reaction score
Call me crazy but demos shouldn't be forced, I find it leads to morons and petty people such as <Redacted> sieving through old demos to find rule breaks and report them. Demos should, however, be forced if a user is suspected of cheating, this would drastically reduce bans, AR's and I believe community tension.

Just an idea.

Deleted member 4116

@Husky @Moon and me literally were talking about this yesterday, plus demos fuck with your FPS so much it’s insane. Why would staff need to rely on someones own evidence to see if they’re cheating or not. Devs should have a good cheat detection instead of recording shitty demos 24/7.