Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Daigestive

IN-GAME NAME: Dai-Gon Jinn

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:155798045

I have been an active presence on the server for a while now and feel I am capable of doing much more for the community if only i was given the opportunity.
Personally I feel the main reason I want to become an enforcer is due to how i feel my extensive knowledge of the rules, laws and how to apply them can benefit both myself and the community. As a person I feel my greatest skill is problem solving as i thrive from taking in information and applying it to different situations. I love the way the server is improving which is shown by the dedication of the staff team members ensuring that the server and forum is properly maintained and insuring any individual is able to enjoy the time they spend here. I try to approach every situation level-headed without any bias.

Since I first began role playing on this server, I've tried my best to study both the servers laws and rules which has helped me apply them. I joined right at the end of 2015 and have now accounted 4 months and 8 days playtime since then. I am an active presence on the server, forums and team speak.
Personally, I see myself as an honest person who is always accountable for his actions. My last ban was on the 27 Oct 2017. However, my last warning was on the 6 Sep 2018. Prior to this warning I had not been punished in over a year which can show my behaviour has changed a lot since my last ban. However, i have an awful record with 7 bans and 13 warnings. Yet I have learned from every mistake I have made, both on the server and forums, which i feel has improved my character, showing the maturity I believe I have. My most reason warning was debated a lot by staff as some believed you could mug at the beach and others said no. Until they had a meeting and concluded it's overlooked by the highway which is why you cannot. Situations like that are where you have to make the mistake in order to learn from it which is something I believe in a lot.

My intention is always to improve the server as a whole and make it enjoyable for everyone. Previously, being told my enforcer app was denied for being "An Idiot and minge" got to me a lot. A lot of people would say me trying to make people laugh and joking is wrong, of course I know when to stop. Of course, as a staff member I'd
understand nothing like this is tolerated and am moderating my behaviour to suit the role. I believe the main thing I need to improve is my toxicity and careless attitude. The reason for this is because I've had nothing really to play for as my intentions for staff stopped. Of course now I'll have to moderate my behaviour.

Action Requests I have made:

Previous Applications:

Skills and Qualities I feel that I now possess to suit the role:

Honesty - As a person i feel i am always accountable for my actions and decisions. I always give an unbiased opinion by trying to approach situations by constantly looking at different perspectives. I'll always be happy to give my opinion on a situation yet remain open minded.

Friendliness - I see this community as a vast amount of people with multiple backgrounds which they don't deserve to be judged or prejudiced for. Because of this i try to treat every player, new or old, the same in order to meet new people and just enjoy my time here.

Composure and patience - I feel I can always keep a cool head in stressful situations in order to make the best decisions possible.

Maturity - I noticed a lot of people thought I had a lot of banter, which I admit I took to far at times. Because of this i noticed at times i was insensitive and unintentionally disrespectful. Because of this I tried my best to improve my character through helping and supporting others rather than provoking them.

Professionalism - I try to show this in every report that I make and admin sit I am brought to. I try my best to understand others points of view and realise why they did what they did. I try my best to have a positive relationship with every community member old and new. OOC I see myself as a completely different person as I sometimes show IC.

Mediation - By this i mean the ability to look at a situation through multiple standpoints, not jumping to conclusions, in order to give the best output possible to benefit role play.

Thank you for reading my application. I'd like to encourage constructive criticism. I chose to make this post to show my intentions to staff and the community and would like to know how I could further improve.

Reaction score
this man serves the community of perpheads with his jokes laughter and good smile also serves the country with his pub work love you dai xx

Reaction score
I dont see how something that is true is lack of maturity

Reaction score
So you don't see constantly complaining at the PD in OOC for accepting loads of zerg TFU and disrespecting people all the time is immature and you think it's worthy of being an enforcer? Ok.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your post is filled with slander and accusations which I've never said, commented on or done. My opinion on TFU and slots is on PLPD.Online and how it's negatively effecting the server.

Reaction score
+support He is very active and he helps out a lot in the chat, can only get salty sometimes in my experience but who doesn't?

Reaction score
+support Dai is a pretty nice guy, he had helped me with a bunch of stuff while playing the server. He has knowledge of all the rules and is genuinely a nice person.

Good luck mate. Xoxox

Reaction score
-Support

Overall a good lad but has issues with anger and accepting defeat and loss when faced with it, also seems to like stirring up trouble in OOC as previously stated by Mango.

Good luck with the application however! Maybe Im wrong with my opinion, and you certainly have potential without a doubt.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I've got no anger issues. I'm always chill. Obviously I've said things to different people in the past but I'd class that as just being toxic at times where I've had nothing to play for so really I wasn't bothered about what I said. OOC speaking to me I'm completely different than IC.

Reaction score
You weren't bothered about playing but 12 days later you are and then make an enforcer app? Not rhetorical question either.

Deleted member 4983

+Support
  • He helped me loads when I was new, great respect for this man.
  • He knows the rules
  • He knows the laws
  • Best candidate imo.

Reaction score
+support

Dai is a really great lad, he's helped me when i was new on the server and playing with him is always a good time.
Best of lucks Dai!

Reaction score
-Support
I usually dont respond in Enforcer Applications but decided to do it this time.
I dont believe you deserve to be an enforcer, You always complain, have anger issues and look for revenge after someone has done something you dont like(vengeful), Your comments in shoutbox and ooc are always negative, you are also childish and argumentative.

Let me give an example, After I rated disagree on your Enforcer Application Post, you decided to comment on my profile a comment that shows how childish and vengeful you are:
Screenshot_1.png
To conclude, I dont think that a person like you should be an enforcer.

Reaction score
Closed.
KoB8mvU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.