Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Daigestive

IN-GAME NAME: Dai-Gon Jinn

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:155798045

I have been an active presence on the server for a while now and feel I am capable of doing much more for the community if only i was given the oppertunity.
Personally I feel the main reason I want to become an enforcer is due to how i feel my extensive knowledge of the rules, laws and how to apply them can benefit both myself and the comunity. As a person I feel my greatest skill is problem solving as i thrive from taking in information and applying it to different situations. I love the way the server is improving which is shown by the dedication of the staff team members ensuring that the server and forum is properly maintained and insuring any individual is able to enoy the time they spend here.
Since I first began roleplaying on this server, I've tried my best to study both the servers laws and rules which has helped me apply them. I joined right at the end of 2015 and have now accounted 120 days of playtime over 24 months of being a part of the comunity. I am an active presence both on the server and teamspeak.
Personally, I see myself as an honest person who is always accountable for his actions. My last ban was in August and warning was in July. However, i have an awful record with 7 bans and 12 warnings. Yet I have learned from every mistake I have made, both on the server and forums, which i feel has improved my character, showing the maturity I believe I have.

Action Requests I have made:

Previous Applications:

Skills and Qualities I feel that I now possess to suit the role:

Honesty - As a person i feel i am always accountable for my actions and decisions. I always give an unbiased opinion by trying to approach situations by constantly looking at different perspectives. I'll always be happy to give my opinion on a situation yet remain open minded.

Friendliness - I see this community as a vast amount of people with multiple backgrounds which they don't deserve to be judged or prejudiced for. Because of this i try to treat every player, new or old, the same in order to meet new people and just enjoy my time here.

Composure and patience - I feel I can always keep a cool head in stressful situations in order to make the best decisions possible.

Maturity - I noticed a lot of people thought I had a lot of banter, which I admit I took to far at times. Because of this i noticed at times i was insensitive and unintentionally disrespectful. Because of this I tried my best to improve my character through helping and supporting others rather than provoking them.

Profesionalism - I try to show this in every report that I make and admin sit I am brought to. I try my best to understand others points of view and realise why they did what they did. I try my best to have a positive relationship with every community member old and new. OOC I see myself as a completely different person as I sometimes show IC.

Mediation - By this i mean the ability to look at a situation through multiple standpoints, not jumping to conclusions, in order to give the best output possible to benefit roleplay.

Thank you for reading my application. I'd like to encourage constructive critisism. I chose to make this post to show my intentions to staff and the community and would like to know how I could further improve.

P.S This @Bolli Bloke always complains when I get arrested I'll bring up every law and policy in the book, so I guess rules cant be much harder...

Last edited:
Reaction score
If he gets accepted thats means he is the First Welsh to become a staff member like Obama the first black president in US lol .
Dai is a great and funny guy , he is active good enough to be staff member , helps the people in help chat and got a great rules/laws knowledge... and alot more +Support

Reaction score
An amazingly pleasant person to be around, very friendly and patient, and as long as I am aware has good knowledge of the server rules.
+Support.

Reaction score
vary frendli guy helped me to fex my grammar mistakes in my plpd application and know roles very well
+soppurt

Reaction score
Ceri Edwards. What can I say. To put it shortly,

no.

sike big ups to dai always responsible, fair, approachable, funny at times and I feel he’d fit the role like butter on toast. or piece on jam @Sdac2. HOWEVER Dai I feel you need to change the font from green it’s aids, make it dark blue or black please.

Reaction score
I see you a lot in-game, you act professionally and never take any bias! I think your great material for an enforcer and staff member! I would definitely recommend you for the role!

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
I see you around a lot. You seem like a chill dude. From my point of view you fit for this position. +Support.

Reaction score
Pending - Senior Administration would like to assess you further in-game to determine if you can hold the position as a staff member.

Reaction score
+Support

I've seen Dai a lot these past couple of days helping out people as well as being very friendly and approachable to people. He has been apart of this community long enough to know the rules and laws thoroughly and has the correct skills and characteristics to be a good enforcer

Deleted member 4983

Haven't really been active but I can say that Dai has the rule and law knowledge to become enforcer. When I was relatively new, he helped me out, so yes his intentions are good. So I say:
c44.png

Reaction score
Nice guy overall, fairly known with the rules and and within the community. Showed great responsibility when he were higher ranked in the pd and gets to see both the civilian and police side of the server
+Support!

Why am I even supporting this he's welsh:sorry:

Reaction score
Dai is a nice guy. He has all the knowledge required to be an enforcer. I believe his rule knowledge is more than sufficient to the point where he can enforce it.

Reaction score
Although I haven't got a direct relationship with Dai, I still like him. He has been in the community long enough to know the rules, he is consistently on the server and he is properly motivated to become a staff member. Yes, he may have a not so good record but come on, gee the man Enforcer, he deserves it. +Support

Reaction score
Dai is a incredibly friendly guy, you can always rely on dai to cheer you up. He's helps people as well which I don't feel like anyone does anymore except for the odd few.

Good luck dai +support

Reaction score
I would definitely +support this application because of his effectivity in this community, I've seen Dai been active than usual recently and helping people in OOC/Help chat, he is a friendly guy and everyone respects him, he has a good knowledge of laws/rules as well and qualified to be one of the staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.