Shadow Joey's Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Joey Marrey

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52628136

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
Firstly, I have been in a large attempt recently to commit myself to the more, enforcement side of the server, as in: I would explain the rules if someone had broke them and what they had broke, I have been fairly fast to LOOC a rule-break. Secondly, I have now found that I am beginning to enjoy the server and at the same time I am getting quite annoyed that some people are with no intent to role-play or are just not in knowledge of the server rules or police rules. Following this, I have now endeavoured in printing off a small booklet, well "small", of the rules and laws, writing a small example for each one; it took flipping ages to do :D. On the other hand, I do realize that my play-time is of 2 days off the wanted playtime, yet, as I assume these are looked at weekly, or even bi-weekly, that I will have enough play-time by the time this is read.

On another note, I would be proud of you to ask any staff in my late improvement in standard of Role-play as, sadly, I came to P.E.R.P as a "dark-rp feg"...Expanding, I do believe some staff may and will comment on my previous low-behavioural standards, yet I do promise the quality of my role-play has vastly improved, dramatically, over the past few weeks.

To continue, I have had a few experiences in P.E.R.P Admin-sits in which: I have attempted to explain the rules in which I have broke to the other person, if applicable, before explaining there faults. Again, that is not an every-time occurrence, as saying that would be boastful and over-all cocky.

In conclusion, I would like to help the server with as much time as I can devote, and I do hope you take this into consideration, thank-you.

And I am going to have to say this now: once you meet me, I'm like Marmite... You love me, or you hate me... Meaning I have got a few P.E.R.P OOC enemies who do not like me at all, expect hate from them :)

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:
HL2-LAST-LIFE-RP
WW2 WORLD RP SERIOUS
And this server called SkyFlairGaming; DarkRP
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes actually, I used to not be as I was shy, now I have become more confident.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Only really that I do, in-fact, hold a booklet of rules and laws and radio-codes in my hand :D

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Steam: ShadowJoey

- Kind regards, Joey

Last edited:
Reaction score
With the information you have provided and due to your 2 day play time I currently do not think that you would be a effective enforcer. However I will not give my verdict because due to your activity on the forums my opinion is mixed. Get some more experience in both studying the rules and enforcing them and my opinion could change.

I have not seen much of your activity on the server but when I did you were always helping I wish you good luck.

M

Reaction score
I think that you have the right approach to enforce the rules here - in terms of grammar, attitude and how good your personality is. Conversely, [snip] as seen in this ban request you made a fundamental rulebreak which really shouldn't have happened; only recently.

It is also a requirement that you have at least 1 week of time before applying; for the reasons I have stated, the overall caveat in your candidacy is lack of experience. In my opinion, not now; give it some more time.

I do like you; for the reasons above, I do not support this application though.

EDIT: Sorry for my ignorance, I was sure that you were banned from the BR that I posted. I still feel that you can learn from that before meeting the requirement of playtime.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Joey.

I have been watching your roleplay recently, and it's improved a bit.

But a few weeks ago, you were ss and lived with criminals. You even knew they were criminals. You and mayor were inside the house. They started to shoot us and you should've known that living there was a bad idea. Mayor could've get shot.

So I'll give a neutral.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'm going to give Joey my full support, not only have I seen him go from a none-confident shy person who didn't speak to anyone on the teamspeak into a fully developed confident person I have also seen him perform actions which gives him such an edge over other applications which are currently posted. He is complete Enforcer material, now more than ever - He has improved a lot and understands the rules to the point where he is completley capable enough to enforce them with other people on the server.

Nice guy, complete knowledge of the rules, in teamspeak a lot.
You have my support.

Reaction score
You seem like a really nice guy and when u were on i saw u help in ooc and help chat plenty. I also had some nice rp moment with you but since you do not have the 7 days playtime i have to stay neutral on this untill you have the 7 days playtime.

PS - Nice singing

Reaction score
While I don't mind you becoming an enforcer (your wouldn't be that bad tbf), I wish to refer you to https://perpheads.com/threads/joeys-enforcer-application.4746/
Within this, it seems you have stated that you were an administrator of 'Serious [AS] Roleplay'.
Unless you can enlighten me otherwise, then I'll have to assume that as 'a server' (good server btw)
Here is a direct quote from the server administrator
' I, The Ukrainian Job and host of AS (a private sandbox server) would like to say that AS never had, nor will it ever have a serious RP section. As a result, Joe Marrey's claims of being an admin on a serious RP server are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take them as fact.'

Being an administrator of [AS] myself, I am aware that ShadowJoey was an administrator on the server but there has never been a serious RP section of the server. Also, he has been an administrator of HL2:RP so he does have experience at serious RP (contrary to what The Ukrainian Job says).
I think that you have the right approach to enforce the rules here - in terms of grammar, attitude and how good your personality is. Conversely, [snip] as seen in this ban request you made a fundamental rulebreak which really shouldn't have happened; only recently.

It is also a requirement that you have at least 1 week of time before applying; for the reasons I have stated, the overall caveat in your candidacy is lack of experience. In my opinion, not now; give it some more time.

I do like you; for the reasons above, I do not support this application though.

EDIT: Sorry for my ignorance, I was sure that you were banned from the BR that I posted. I still feel that you can learn from that before meeting the requirement of playtime.
Also, this is quite a problem.

Unless you can prove to me that [AS] is not 'a server', I will have to leave it at neutral

EDIT: ok then, joey has proven its not 'a server', i now give +SUPPORT but why didnt you put that server on this application??

Last edited:
Reaction score
"These requirements must be met so you can apply"
This implies that you must meet the requirements before applying, and not some time after, simply because it may take a week or two for the application to be denied/accepted. This is basically considered a rule - at least for enforcer applications. As someone who is supposed to have a good understanding of the rules (and somehow still needs a small booklet with both laws and rules), you should know that you cannot 'bend' a rule like that.
And (a bit more than) two weeks ago, you had a ban request on you, of which was accepted, however appears to only have become a warning. You broke several rules and laws in that situation, and I personally believe you should wait a bit more - until you no longer need that booklet, meet the requirements, and without breaking any rules.

Reaction score
This is going to be a small message to all: as nico implies that I use the booklet and rely on it, this is incorrect, I only refer to it if needed, and I am not saying I could say the rules word for word, yet I do know my way around them

Reaction score
ShadowJoey, I am not too fond of you being that I have only noticed you on one or two occasions however you do seem to be a very respectful person with a decent amount of knowledge of rules.

I have never seen you in roleplay nor have you passed your 7 day requirement to become an Enforcer, therefore (unfortunately) I cannot support this thread.

Appear much more in-game and you will be enforcer in no time.

Reaction score
Under Consideration

The staff team wants to observe you more on the server to prove if you're actually ready for this position.

Reaction score
Neutral +/- (Closer to a +support)

Good Points:
- You are very active in game.
- You are very active on team speak.

- You seem to have a good knowledge of the rules.
- Your Role Playing skill is of a high standard.
- I was in the channel when you first came onto TS, and you showed no confidence at all, however over time you have gained confidence and to me that is very impressive :D

Bad Points:
- Personally I do not see you much on the forums (correct me if I am wrong).
- I hardly ever see you help in the OOC or /help chat.

Good Luck in your application :)

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Good RolePlayer and can enforce rules and knows all the laws. Often helps new people.

Reaction score
-User's has been warned for unneccesary posting and slandering another member of the community. -MrLewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have experienced you to be a relatively easy going person, no difficulties to speak with nor listen to others.
I agree with Chris on believing your heart (attitude and personality) to be in the right place.

However I'm afraid you do not possess the ruleknowledge required to effectively enforce the rules.
You regularily display a tendency to break everyday rules such as 3.4 and 3.26, which landed you a warning from me a couple of days ago. With you recieving several warnings since this application was posted I can do nothing but give you a -Support at this point.

- Alabin

Ash

Reaction score
-Support, i have to agree with Alabin here you're a person who is easy to speak to and is overall a friendly user however there are faults within it. You do break rules on a regular basis which doesn't help at all when applying for the role of an enforcer, when in Teamspeak i often witness you attempt to Metagame with other users in the channel. In addition, since you're applying for a role which needs dedication and confidence, you struggle to reach the requirements of an enforcer. I feel that if you were to; stick to the rules on the server; help out using /help; have a good understanding of the rules to a point where you can enforce them i believe you could make a perfect enforcer, however at this moment in time i feel you have things you need to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.