Shadow Joey's Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well joey you are a good roleplayer and you are friendly but you break rules too. (Not to say i never do that) for now im NEUTRAL

Reaction score
Going Neutral on this since you haven't been active in the last week, hardly seen you on. You're a nice guy but I feel you're not ready to become an enforcer at this time.

Reaction score
Time to point out: as Ash and Alabin stated You've recently recived warnings. Since you made your application You've gotten 3, one was removed as it was requested by me but anyways at the moment I do not feel that you are ready for enforcer. I believe you have to be free off warning for 2 months or so before applying (exceptions can be made depending if the player changed a lot. If I were you I would ask a staff member to close this, Edit when you feel ready and re-Open it. This way you would get staff members eyes on you in-game and showing that you have a good understanding of how we want you to act. Thanks and good luck!

Reaction score
At this moment in time i am unable to fully support you with this application. You're a very nice guy when people get to know you Joey; but you have a tendency to take almost every situation that doesn't go your way out of character. You seems to alot of the time act as if you're already an Enforcer (Pulling your Physgun out etc.) I think that if you allowed situations to pan out more, and you often reported people instead of trying to handle situations yourself then you'd be a good candidate for Enforcer. But for now; it's a -Support from me Buddy.

Reaction score
By having discussions with others over the past week or so, I believe I am not currently ready for enforcer. I assure with a bit more time on the server I can and will head down this root again; I applied prematurely, I did not recognise how serious of a position it is to have this type of power on a server as in quote.

Many will also agree with this, for now I do have one request, Any Mod, please feel free to close this app, I would take it into care if you wouldn't just stick down a denied and instead use, Closed and denied due to applicant's request. Over all I'd like to say thank you - a big one, to all those who gave constructive criticism.

Yours,
-Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.