Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Dank

IN-GAME NAME:
Mohammad Aladeen

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55500665

The Netherlands

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I started playing on perpheads in late 2015 and really loved the server. After a few months of playing I left for school and work and a few months ago I returned to perp. People might remember me from 2015 as the cringy sweater who screamed about everything and damn I was and I regret being such a smartass back then.

Now in 2018 I have matured alot and saw that there was also another side to playing perp. I got alot more into learning the rules and laws and I started enjoying helping people alot more then before and to this day I still try to help as much as I can. I would love to be able to extend the tools of helping players and help to keep the RP fun for everyone. Now I also have to say I may still seem a bit rude in-game and this is purely for RP. When in OOC I will act alot more professional and will keep working on all the things I can learn and do here.

Now I am not going to tell about my status within the PD as I really have none. This also means I will have more time to respond to reports which is a thing I have always loved to do.

To end this I would love honest critisism. If there are things about me that aren't good please tell me and I will keep working on it. That's what I would appreciate most.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: This may not be the longest application but I wanted to keep it real and not take everyones time away by writing a book I hope people do not think I did not put time into this.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You seem like a nice guy but I am not sure that you know the rules and if you're ready to become an enforcer.

Reaction score
I hardly know you both IC and OOC and between the false /help responses I see from you and intentionally giving bad advice to newer players, Im gonna have to drop a fatty -Support.

Good luck with this application though.

Reaction score
The reason I have decided to give you a disagree on your application is that every time I see you write in help chat its bad or fake advice given to new players. However, if I see that change. I may change it into a +1 support. Good luck man.

Reaction score
I hardly know you both IC and OOC and between the false /help responses I see from you and intentionally giving bad advice to newer players, Im gonna have to drop a fatty -Support.

Good luck with this application though.
Thanks for the feedback, I do have to say tho yes sometimes I joke around in OOC but try to help people IC alot more. I do try to help players but fully understand that you may not see this as professional and will work on this alot.

Reaction score
If you're the dutch Mohammad Aladeen in the grey audi, then from my experience with you while I was a police officer, you are very immature and have a horrible temperment. You're quick to break the RP/OOC barrier and have no self awareness whatsoever (consistent and persistent whining while insulting perceived sexuality for 5+ minutes). If you were an enforcer, you would definitely have problems with impartiality, objective judgement, listening and staying calm in a situation if things didn't go your way, which is very necessary to keep control in an administrative situation. imo, you'd probably go ballistic if someone corrected your rule knowledge. You are a prime example of someone I don't want to see in a staff position.

sorry if you're not the one I'm thinking of, though.

Reaction score
If you're the dutch Mohammad Aladeen in the grey audi, then from my experience with you while I was a police officer, you are very immature and have a horrible temperment. You're quick to break the RP/OOC barrier and have no self awareness whatsoever (consistent and persistent whining while insulting perceived sexuality for 5+ minutes). If you were an enforcer, you would definitely have problems with impartiality, objective judgement, listening and staying calm in a situation if things didn't go your way, which is very necessary to keep control in an administrative situation. imo, you'd probably go ballistic if someone corrected your rule knowledge. You are a prime example of someone I don't want to see in a staff position.

sorry if you're not the one I'm thinking of, though.
Thats what I explained before. My RP is purely RP and may not be the best. My ooc staff behavior would be alot different and ingame I would also be alot more serious.

Reaction score
Thats what I explained before. My RP is purely RP and may not be the best. My ooc staff behavior would be alot different and ingame I would also be alot more serious.
It's not purely rp if you type 'you're failrping' in local chat. No one should trust you to change once you get the role, you should be suitable before you get it.

Reaction score
-anger issues
-barely any game time
-never helped
-lazy application with no information

To improve:
-stop being a random (actually give time to interact with the server more)

Conclusion:
b29sMt3.jpg

Reaction score
Dank, I am going to say this as a friend and just to help you improve. I have patrolled with you since you were a PO and I tried helping you improve. But in my point of view, you are still not ready. Whoever is mature and really wants to show he is shows his maturity IC too. I think you need to take stuff more serious and also play on the server a lot more because enforcers are supposed to be experienced. Now you will pull the card saying you owned multiple servers. But PERP is completely different. If you really want to become an Enforcer go ahead and prove it, IC and OOC. Hope I helped you but I will have to -Support your application.

Reaction score
Dank, I am going to say this as a friend and just to help you improve. I have patrolled with you since you were a PO and I tried helping you improve. But in my point of view, you are still not ready. Whoever is mature and really wants to show he is shows his maturity IC too. I think you need to take stuff more serious and also play on the server a lot more because enforcers are supposed to be experienced. Now you will pull the card saying you owned multiple servers. But PERP is completely different. If you really want to become an Enforcer go ahead and prove it, IC and OOC. Hope I helped you but I will have to -Support your application.

I really appreciate your opinion and have started working on my attitude ingame. I am no longer some cringy terrorist and going to be becoming more serious and try to help out alot more on the help chat, forums and ofcourse ingame aswell. further I agree with you that it doesnt matter on how much experience I have from the past as this is like you said a completely different case. but as I said thank you alot for the feedback

Reaction score
I've never seen or heard of you before

Although apparently that doesn't matter anymore because any old git can become an enforcer nowadays so what do I know

gl with your application and may the odds be ever in your favour or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.