Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
INGAME-NAME:
Tobi Comrade

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:41798127

Why should I be Enforcer?
The reason why I should be a Enforcer is that I think I can take the responsibility in situations on Perpheads server. I love being a part of something and love handling with situations. I see situations with rule breakers many times a day and I do my best to suggest the person to chance what s(he) did. In my opinion I have a lot of experience about Perpheads server. I joined the server late in September 2013. I am friendly and I know the rules. What is right and what is wrong to do. Always compare things to real life before doing it. I have a lot of fun with the currently Staff-Team. And since I had a break on 3 months away from Perpheads and I don't know a few the currently members, but I think that I am giving a good influence about who I am and why I am here. I am playing Perpheads for the good community, taking responsibility in situations, reproving my grammar and obvious for having fun.

My currently game time on Perpheads is 3 weeks and I used to use a lot of my spare time on the server. Since of my inactivity in the last months I am ready to go back and be on and handle as much as I can. I believe I can perform good work for helping and solve problems between players I see on my way. I understand why a few players don't understand who I am and how i can Helper rank so fast seen with their eyes. In my opinion mean they have a good feeling about me, what I do and how I act. I cant say I have any negative opinions about me. I have a good feeling and a good influence that they think I am nice guy and understanding on my inactivity from the server. I fell i can do judgement and decision-making

I've been Helper for more than 4 months now i fell i am ready to step into a new phase.

Do you have anything else to say?

Yes. While I have been inactive I have been doing working on MC servers. Also I have been hosting my own server and learned more about taking responsibility, helping people in different situations, taking decisions of situations and learned and a much more. I have been coding with different programs and finding the small problems that could go wrong with them. Learned more about hosting and coding. I didn't quit Perpheads because of the MC server. I just meant that i needed to do something else to learn more.

Contact me on:
- Steam

Reaction score
-Neutral. Even as a helper, i don't see you help a lot, sorry!

Trande

Neutral. I don't see you helping much, and I see you quite often using your mic for yelling some OOC stuff.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Since i have been Helper for this long time, i have more experience than you think :)

Reaction score
Nuka said:
Just a friendly criticism. You're a friendly person and quite welcoming.

Reaction score
You're very experienced in the community and have a good knowledge of the rules. Despite you having a long break I still think you're ready for enforcer.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
You're very experienced in the community and have a good knowledge of the rules. Despite you having a long break I still think you're ready for enforcer.
Thank you so much. U2

Reaction score
+ Support,
- Super active
​- Knows the rules
- Friendly
- Tons of experience

All I can say, is that this guy can handle Enforcer, as he's had lots of experience as a Helper and I think he is ready.

Reaction score
Known you since Sept. (Not close) I see you help, your active and have lots of experience.

+Support from me

Reaction score
Very good role player, mature, frendly and knows the rules very well. Its one big +support from me!

Reaction score
+Support
- Great Knowladge about the rules.
- He's a great roleplayer
- Very fun to talk to
- Active on teamspeak and the server

Reaction score
Another thing that I would like to say, is that this is Tobi's first application for Enforcer. This shows that he isn't desperate to get Wnforcer and that he thinks he is at the point where he fully understands the rules and. Can greatly Enforce them :).

Reaction score
Blackdown said:
Another thing that I would like to say, is that this is Tobi's first application for Enforcer. This shows that he isn't desperate to get Wnforcer and that he thinks he is at the point where he fully understands the rules and. Can greatly Enforce them :).
Thanks mate

Reaction score
Yeah, Tobi have played for veery long time, and understands the rules very well and can enforce them well. I hope that Tobi geta accepted, he was very active and is active now. Good luck Tobi

Reaction score
Jon Godinn said:
Yeah, Tobi have played for veery long time, and understands the rules very well and can enforce them well. I hope that Tobi geta accepted, he was very active and is active now. Good luck Tobi
Its great to be back. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.