Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [PH] Yo Mamma

IN-GAME NAME:
Bailey Rutherford

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:80938452

Scotland

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Because I wanna keep the server fun and safe for players an keep rule breakers out of it keep it a clean server that is fun to play on without having people breaking the rules like randomly killing you running you over etc. Its just not fun having that happen to you and I want to help the staff stop that from happening its just annoying when it happens. As it is my faviroute server and the number 1 server on garrys mod I want to keep it that way and keep people out of trouble

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
To be honest not recently as its been playing up but I re-installed it and will be ALOT more active from now on

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I havent had any recent problems with admins or been in any situations recetly and am part of the Police Scotland Cadet. I also am a old member I have been here for 2 years but took a break because of School and my laptop broke but rcently I got a Gaming PC so there will be alot more of me. I have had previous experience as admin on a Darkrp server and a perp server so its not my sirst time doing this kind of stuff.

Thanks for considering my application

Bailey Rutherford

Reaction score
I have not seen you in-game recently , I belive that you just came back from a period of inactivity. IfIm wrong because you changed your steamname or smth. please let me know in the commentsection below.For now I will stay neutral on this application.

Garrett Woodfield

-Support, don't like your roleplay style, don't think you can enforce rules. You attempted to arrest me earlier for "harassment" even though i was not harassing... You should get better at rp + rules and i would maybe +support.

Reaction score
I have absolutely never seen you in-game. It would serve you better if you just played on the server for a while, make people know you, so on so forth. Noone supports applications of which they have never seen the author of.

Reaction score
-support

• Haven't really seen you in game, however once or twice through the OOC Chat.
  • Quite a short application here; lacks details and effort.
  • Have never seen you in teamspeak ('perpheads.com').
  • Haven't seen you on the forums.
  • I can't judge your role play or knowledge of the rules and laws considering i have not seen you in game.
Good luck with your application

Reaction score
I have never seen you in-game, ooc nor /help. Try and be more active

MattIs

Hey there buddy. There is a few issues with your application.
First of all you must be fairly active in the run up of you posting this. Like you said in your application, you've just came back. I would reccommend taking some time and playing a bit more before you post another app in the future.
Your application does need a lot more detail. Take a look at some of the accepted applications for some ideas on how to write yours

Good luck though!

Reaction score
You need to get yourself known in the community more before applying, you also need to help people in /help and /ooc, you need to spell check you app before posting it. Also what perp and darkrp server were you an admin on?

Reaction score
cfpGl8A.png

So, I guess noone saw this since you're still responding etc, but Rutherford has asked Loejseren to close the application via his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.