Danny Darler / HolyShititsDannyD! (Enforcer Application...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [SAUCY] HolyShititsDannyD!

IN-GAME NAME: Danny Darler

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59679927

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

So, I guess this may come as a surprise to a lot of you, and maybe a lot of you completely disagree with me getting a position in the staff team again, however honestly I’ve been regretting my decision to resign lately, and hope both the community and the administration team are willing to give me another opportunity.

When I resigned last year I had not lost interest in being a moderator, but in the server itself. As I stated in my post, I found myself dragging myself online, rather than wanting to go on, evidence that something wasn’t quite right. That led me to the decision of resigning before it got any worse. For a while now, however, I have been active on the server, going on almost every day, and going Traffic Officer a lot of the time when I go on in an attempt to get a little more involved with the PLPD. I have been reporting players both on the server and through AR’s (though there has not been many people to report lately), and been getting myself involved with various different role play activities (such as building a Race Track, making caravans, creating a fishing business, all of which are mainly with @Archibald ).

Before I begin into my application, I would like to clarify a few things. I left last year mainly because I was bored of the server at that point. Lately I have been getting into again, trying all new different things. I want to assure you that I am not going to leave for a while now (unless I have to of course). I will try my very best to be as active possible, and assist the server in administration. If you have any points you would like to bring up about this, please do so.

So here we go. I want to become an enforcer firstly because I want to become more involved in the community again. As a moderator I remember being able to help people throughout the community, and provide assistance in rule breaks, questions, and just general assistance with things. I feel being a staff member will allow me to do this more effectively, allowing me to become a better member within the community.

Next, I love to help people. I am willing to help anyone who asks, and I feel my activity in the OOC/help chat is evidence of this. I try my best to help when I can, and if I see it, unless of course I am busy in an RP situation. I feel this will make me a good asset to the staff team, as I will be willing to respond to more reports etc.

Next, I feel I am suitable for team as I am calm and patient (@arron/faith @Rogue Car Tyres may disagree, I swear they are lying :kappa: ). During an admin situation, I am able to stay calm and ensure the whole situation runs smoothly, allowing us to come to a conclusion. I will ensure that everyone’s opinion is heard, and the whole story is given, while not being bias throughout. Adding onto this, I feel I am fairly friendly to everyone I meet, and don’t tend to be rude unless it’s to friends and what not.

Next, I feel I would set a good example with a high role play standard, and along with this rule and decent law knowledge. I am always trying new role play ideas with different people on the server, and trying new things. I have been a moderator previous, and am always making reports/AR’s when needed, evidence of my good rule knowledge. As for laws, I am not a fan of police role play, however I have been involving myself in the traffic side of policing in Paralake lately in an attempt to involve myself more in the PLPD, in the hope that one day the traffic enforcement will be expanded a little more!

Next, I have been a lot more active for while now, coming back at the start of this year and keeping a fairly high activity since then. I involve myself a lot around the forums, and the community, every now and then going on the team speak, giving my response to threads etc., and joining in on different things around the server!

Finally, I feel I would suit the team as I would be able to carry out admin situations due to my previous experience. I would know the steps to go through, and know what to do in different situations.

Requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. [*]

2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. [*]

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. [*]

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. [*]

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. [*]

(The * means I meet the criteria)

I’m going to finish by talking about my warnings. In total, I have 4 warnings, something I am not proud of. My first warning was on 7th June 2014, where I broke 3.2 by talking with a friend in OOC about IC. The second was on 5th August 2014, where I broke 3.25 by picking up drugs with an unrealistic chance of escape. My third warning was on 19th August 2014, where I RDM’d someone by swarming and killing them. Finally, my last warning was on 29th August 2014, where I broke 3.3 and 3.4 by using /org chat under gunpoint. All of my warnings are something I am really not proud of, and I should have known better, but they were ages ago (back when I was a bit of a scrub/sweater vest :p), and from my last warning I feel I have grown significantly as a player, and my knowledge of the rules and laws, and standard of role play has improved significantly.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes! I am on Team Speak on and off, either talking to friends of mine, or talking in the general channel. I am happy to help out others that need it on team speak too!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I would like to tell you a bit about me. My name is Daniel, I live in a town called Donaghadee in Northern Ireland. I am 17 year old, work as a Barista/Waiter in a Coffee shop, and attend college for a business course. I have been part of the forums since 16th August 2014, however started playing on the server a bit before this (My old name was ‘John Johnston’, don’t be too jealous of my creativity ;)).

I would appreciate any advice you have for me, and request your opinions are not based off your relationship with me (friends, ‘enemies’ etc.).

Thank you for reading my enforcer application! I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s opinions and advice!

Reaction score
Was a fine staff member back in the day who deserves to come back - which is the reason I am +supporting.

Deleted member 1235

I believe that Danny's judgment is firm, stiff and strong :booty:. He was a magnificent mod in the day, and always contributes to the server, especially with his passive role play.

He's a valuable asset to the staff team .

+Support

Reaction score
YES PLEASE!!!

Lately I've seen Danny on every day on the server. He is very active and he roleplays great. What I also love about Danny is his PassiveRP. He doesn't sit and grow all day but try to encourage people to passiveRP more like yesterday's arcade. Danny is a lovely person to talk to and I innerly believe throughout that Danny will once again be a great part of the staff team.

Biggest +Support I have ever given.

as long as he can remember names :kappa:

Reaction score
Huge +Support from me.
Danny has previously shown that he has the ability to conduct admin situations with professionalism, kindness, and also assertiveness. I feel he would have no problem what so ever sliding back into this role and so, with his increasing activity, I'd like to see Danny back on the team! :)

Sam

Reaction score
I believe Danny would be a great addition to the staff team, he was a really good staff member back in the day and deserves to be a part of the staff team again. Danny have all the skills needed to become a staff member, he is really active on the server and in help/ooc, helping anyone asking a question.

I love your voice Danny.

Reaction score
Brilliant staff member before, so glad he's returning.
Definitely deserves his place back into the staff team!

Remember: there is no PerpHeads without Danny Darler :)

Reaction score
I must say danny and archi are the 2 people that always do something creative such as arcade,race track and such which are very well made aswell danny's a nice guy with a very good ruleknowledge and i dont recall myself playing when you were a staff back in the day but all i have come across with you is positive you are a nice and friendly guy so
27136606.jpg

Reaction score
It has been an hounor serving as Moderator with Danny back in the days. I fully support his app. He would be an excellent staff member, I know that he has all skills a good staff member needs.

Reaction score
54665824.jpg

The +support fraction
Danny is an example player. His rule knowledge is superb, his roleplay is excellent and he was a great staff member back in the day. I do believe he would excell in his role once again and would love to see him back as staff member.

Reaction score
Was a great staff member before and will be even better this time. Danny has great rule knowledge and is very active.

I am +Supporting this application

Goodluck Danny!

ImXsdYi.jpg

Reaction score
+ support.

Exceptional member of the community.
Exceptional member of staff in the past.

Nothing else needs to be stated.

Reaction score
I'd just like to say thank you to everyone for all your kind words on this application, it really does mean a lot to me, so once again thank you all! :D

M

Reaction score
Danny was a fantastic member of the staff team previously and there is no reason as to why he wouldn't be a prime candidate again. He currently practices a lot of passive role-play in order to engage with the community and actively reports those who violate server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.