HolyShititsDannyD! / John Bishop (Enforcer Application)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: HolyShititsDannyD!

IN-GAME NAME:
John Bishop

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59679927

Northern Ireland (UK)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

There are many reasons as to why I would like to become part of the staff team. Firstly, I would like to assist people in getting started on Perpheads. I understand that it is quite complicated to get started into the game mode, and there is an easy chance of someone breaking the rules. I want to help those who are unsure what to do, and allow them to gradually come to terms with the rules and laws.

Despite having no experience of being a staff member on any other server, I feel I am a suitable for this position for a number of reasons. I personally feel that I am a friendly and approachable person. I don’t tend to slag people off (unless it’s for ‘banter), and if someone was to ask me a question etc., I would answer politely, willingly and kindly.

I feel that I am calm and patient. If a player is being ignorant, or doesn’t quite understand how to do something or what he/she has done wrong, I will go through it with them over and over, until they eventually understand where they have gone wrong or what they are doing.

Next, I personally feel I have a fairly high standard of role play, which was achieved through getting involved in a variety of Role Play situations, such as creating a cinema (https://perpheads.com/threads/thank-you-dannyd.6102/), and creating a Baby Sitting Service (which really didn’t go as expected :p).

Next, I am active on both the server and the forums. I try to give my opinion on different ideas/applications, and every now and again post new threads. On the server, I do different types of role play during each session, and try to help out in the OOC and /help. Lately I haven’t been as active due to GCSE’s, however by next Tuesday they will all be over and I can become more active.

Finally, I would like to talk about how I would handle an admin sit. I would begin with the person who made the report, allowing him/her their side of the story. I would then move onto the potential rule breaker, by allowing him/her to give their side of the story. From there I would tell them what I feel has happened, and what should be done, be it a warning given out, or a ban request created to see the evidence and allowing for more discussion/opinions on the situation.

Requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. [*]

2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. [*]

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. [*]

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. [*]

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. [*]

I’m going to finish by talking about my warnings. In total, I have 4 warnings, something I am not proud of. My first warning was on 7th June 2014, where I broke 3.2 by talking with a friend in OOC about IC. The second was on 5th August 2014, where I broke 3.25 by picking up drugs with an unrealistic chance of escape. My third warning was on 19th August 2014, where I RDM’d someone by swarming and killing them. Finally, my last warning was on 29th August 2014, where I broke 3.3 and 3.4 by using /org chat under gunpoint. All of my warnings are something I am really not proud of, and I really should have known better, but they were ages ago (back when I was a bit of a scrub/sweater vest :p), and from my last warning I feel I have grown significantly as a player, and my knowledge of the rules and laws has improved significantly.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes! I am on Team Speak every day, mainly in the private channels but every now and again I would go into the general channels. I am willing to talk to new people, and provide help for those who need it.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I would like to tell you a bit about me. My name is Daniel, I live in a town called Donaghadee in Northern Ireland. I am 16 years old and am just about to do my last two GCSE’s next Monday and Tuesday (can’t wait :p). I have been part of the forums since 16th August 2014, however started playing on the server quite a bit before this (My old name was ‘John Johnston’, don’t be too jealous of my creativity ;)).

This application is only a trial to see how I can improve myself. I would appreciate any advice you have for me, and appreciate it if your opinions are not based off your relationship with me (friends, ‘enemies’ etc.).

Thank you for reading my enforcer application!

Deleted member 1235

Danny is literally one of the most friendliest people I've ever met on the server. His kindness would be a great asset to the administration team in my opinion. The only recommendation I could give is to show your willingness to help more in the /help chat etc. Not that you don't already do that but yeah you know.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Brilliant guy, has hosted many parties for the citizens of Paralake for everyone to party, mingle, talk and... blow up the place with a meth bomb, trapping half the party-goers in flames.

Brilliant Roleplayer.

Friendly guy.

Great sense of humor.

Good knowledge of rules.

Effort put into application.

Very active

+Support

Reaction score
Very friendly guy, knows the rules, has good roleplay ideas and is active on the server, ts3 and forums. +support for my ****star, Danny D.

Reaction score
+Support. You are almost always around, your roleplay is great, your rule knowledge is too i guess. You deserve a place in the staff team.

Reaction score
Huge +Support, hes funny, nice and helpful. He helps where he can and is allways fun to play with.

Reaction score
Huge +SUPPORT:

I have known Danny For a long time in perp, One of the best role players I have met and really friendly, Has corrected me on alot of rules I was close to breaking a long time back and Is one of the people that helped me get to know the rules and laws properly! He is very mature and a funny guy.

I can definitely vouch this lovely person since I have been a bad guy, a cop a medic and a fire fighter with this person. He Is great with the community and very active. I have never seen him act inappropriately to anyone yet. I think he would be a great addition as an enforcer.

A great example being A past event where He was a cop and I had broken many laws, I helped Tom escape and a few shot at my car but he did not, He actually done it properly and managed to stop me. And handled the situation extremely well. He read me my Charges before prison as well. Showing he is great with his rules and laws and a great role player.

TLDR:

* Really Friendly

* Rule and law savvy.

* Very mature and polite.

* Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.