Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @LEWIS 088
How long were you banned for: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Seamus
Your In-game Name: Johnathon Bad
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38143127

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1 2.5 3.4 User killed an officer who gave him a traffic ticket and because he wouldn't leave the scene.

Why should this appeal be considered: I had already been drinking that night, I'll get that out of the way. One of the main reasons I disliked that situation especially was because Marcus was trying to bigballs his way around our own property, so that kind of added to the anger in me. It was also the fact he was trying to detain our friend who had a new life, but I agree I probably should've just told Marcus that he had a new life at that point.

I will be happier once the PD Revert is finished and we have actual Sergeants to deal with this, but at the same time I disliked this situation so dearly that I will say, although I was in the wrong initially, @Marcus Hudson the comments about my alcohol intake don't help in that situation (and that probably influenced me to be a bit more toxic, which I also apologize for.)

Now that I'm sober once more, I do agree my behavior yesterday was fucking appalling in the way I treated that situation and treated Marcus, it wasn't right and I accept full responsibility for it.

Additional Comment(s):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.