DayZ 0.63 (Experimental)

Reaction score
DayZ has just released one of the best updates on their experimental branch (it's been on stress test for a bit) if you've played DayZ before you should really check this new update out, the game is what I'd say completely different, but keep on reminding yourself that it is on experimental and unstable, the servers crash every now and then and sometimes you'll have to restart your game.

Reaction score
Haven't they been doing a bunch of 0.63 stress tests with different ''branches'' is this one extremely stable compared to the others or something?

Reaction score
Haven't they been doing a bunch of 0.63 stress tests with different ''branches'' is this one extremely stable compared to the others or something?
Stress Test is where it's literally just removed from internal development as in where they devs are the only ones who can do anything with it, this means that everything is defo not working as it should nor working, in Experimental everything is working however things such as pathing for zombies, vaulting and stability in general isn't as it should yet, when it's released completely it is ideal to play it to get the full experience.

Reaction score
yh lots of shit is missing but its alright
Again its experimental, they try adding stuff to see what they have to fix and such before the actual stable branch is out

I really like the movement, feels so smooth.
The game is just... different in a great way, the nature and everything just looks better.

Reaction score
Be happy that the game is Finally actually going out of alpha soon, like now we got proper devs
Yea I guess, haven't touched standalone much because of the fucking ridiculous issues that haven't been addressed will revisit it when 0.63 hits tho

Reaction score
im sick of this shit game all it ever does is fix missing textures for tins of beans or made the grass slightly taller in chachonka it needs to be released so i can refund it

Reaction score
i used to play in 2014 when there were around 5 guns, people used to go to the nw, ne or berizino. fun times. haven't played it since but i will try it out

Reaction score
I tried it and I hated the controls. They should have kept the Arma style inventory system.
You can import your controls via the CFG

im sick of this shit game all it ever does is fix missing textures for tins of beans or made the grass slightly taller in chachonka it needs to be released so i can refund it
No its actually being fixed now cus they hired new devs