Death screen, update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Death screen

Short explanation (in notes):
- This idea was originally posted by: [CVA] Puffy Sandvich
This is a good idea for when you want to know whats happening around you, but the fading-away thingy shouldn't be added, as that gives away when you are about to die.

Detailed description (why should it become added?):
When you get knocked out, have your screen background transparent and fade away into opaque black until you aren't revivable. This would add a small sense of knowing what killed you and a bit more of a help for paramedics because you can't scan an unconcious corpses

P.S: i created this thread as Puffy Sandvich didn't use the correct format, so i did it instead, all credits goes to Puffy Sandvich

Reaction score
Never thought about this, but i actually do think this could be a nice idea, the question is tho, if its necessary. Im going to give this a
+/- Neutral Support

Reaction score
Do you know what knocked out means? It means your knocked out. Unconcious.
For what i know when your unconcious you cant see anything.
-Support for no needs for this to be added.

Reaction score
Hello Exnem.
Your suggestion related to death screen or unconcious screen is something that I'd not even consider supporting.
First of all, in real life you must have super powers, to be able to see things whilst being unconcious or knocked out, which you mentioned. Also, if this gets changed, it would obviously occur some META's as example; Player 1 raids suburbs three, then player 2 comes and kills him, player 1 sees that (even though he was looking away from player 2's directon) and then player 1 tells player 3 (Supposely brother) that player 2 killed player 1 and has a Submarine gun and a black cadillac escalade. -Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.