DEBATE: Cops and new player raids.

Should the 2.5 part about raiding sweaters apply to cops

• Total voters
Reaction score
We're frowning upon it, because they are literally new and don't know how to do shit. Go raid someone experienced and have a challenge. Sweaters are last resort.
Not how I see it there's a high possibility they're ban evading or cheating thus making them worthy opponents and also deserve to be raided, it's not like how it was back then when new players were actually new, it really doesn't feel like that anymore, great take though.

Reaction score
New players have it a lot easier than what it was years ago.

You get free things just for linking up your accounts, you get free premium, you now have a tutorial mode and multiple guides to walk you through all these things.

If a new player is being raided, whilst it sucks - it gives them the experience of knowing what to and not to do. I always try to give them some pointers so that they can better protect their base or not make so many rookie mistakes. You can only hold someone's hand for so long.
I mean shit now you get 25k for joining the steam community , the mini costs 1k , there is tutorials now. when i joined i had to bust my ass off to get a mini cooper, i was mugged raided killed before i was able to scrape together enough weed and then had to find the dealer on my own to get the money to go get a car, having to run everywhere allowed me to learn the map thou

Reaction score
I mean shit now you get 25k for joining the steam community , the mini costs 1k , there is tutorials now. when i joined i had to bust my ass off to get a mini cooper, i was mugged raided killed before i was able to scrape together enough weed and then had to find the dealer on my own to get the money to go get a car, having to run everywhere allowed me to learn the map thou
Back then when the rules were less defined and less protecting too. Ahaha. I remember busting my ass off as RC for like a week trying to make some money just so I could have a car

Reaction score
we had a new player in asda growing coke in advanced planters on low and i shit you not if im remembering this correctly he would get like 50-70 leaves per harvest because of the new player bonus, it was actually absurd just how much money he was able to make, i'm sure his networth was over 3mil once his tag had expired

Reaction score
we had a new player in asda growing coke in advanced planters on low and i shit you not if im remembering this correctly he would get like 50-70 leaves per harvest because of the new player bonus, it was actually absurd just how much money he was able to make, i'm sure his networth was over 3mil once his tag had expired
that's actually insane lmao that guy was prob printing fkin money at that rate, had all the girls/guys they wanted, the fame, the cars lmao its always kinda freaky seeing a new player in their sweater casually hopping out their 2.5 million dollar lambo. [doesn't happen too often thou]

Reaction score
WTF, someone make me new player again.

Reaction score
did you read the contents of my post past this one sentence you quoted or did you just decide you wanted to have a hissy fit at a single sentence out of context

of course you should avoid NEW players but im referring to the tag not actual brand-new players, ive edited for clarification in case people decide that reading more than 20 words before they get out the pitchforks and torches isnt necessary
The topic of debate here was fresh new players, like actual bonafied sweaters.

PD is required by law and server rules to enforce shit. We don't have a choice when it comes to spotting drugs. I typically just take drugs away and not pursue large tickets or arrests with new players though
Absolutely no one cares if you catch a glimpse of John DoeWalterWhite’s first weed seeds in a planter, chief, no one’s punishing you for it.

Reaction score
The topic of debate here was fresh new players, like actual bonafied sweaters.
i still agree with the idea that they shouldn't have their stuff ignored because it's a learning process at the end of the day and when the new player tag expires and they suddenly don't have these protections and they realise how harsh it can be, it will feel so much worse and the actual player retention will be quite poor simply because of the artificial difficulty curve in comparison to being a new player

maybe give them a few pointers on how to board the windows though if they're just in plain sight

Reaction score
ADDITIONAL POINT: hypothetical scenario, i think if a hypothetical cop sees a new player base and then actively scouts out every window in order to try to find a single leaf for a raid, they should be permabanned on the spot for 2.5 and have their hypothetical skull crushed in hypothetical real life

just my thoughts on the matter :)

Reaction score
ADDITIONAL POINT: hypothetical scenario, i think if a hypothetical cop sees a new player base and then actively scouts out every window in order to try to find a single leaf for a raid, they should be permabanned on the spot for 2.5 and have their hypothetical skull crushed in hypothetical real life

just my thoughts on the matter :)
Yeah this is precisely the sort of shit I was referring to. Feel like officers going out of their way to do this are slipping the radar except for the few window ledge standing incidents at Regals.