Delivery man can deliver food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Delivery man can deliver food

Short explanation (in notes):
- Delivery man can drop off food to houses instead of having to go to the shops all the time
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
When basing and growing drugs it will save you from going to the shops and leaving your base unprotected

Optional additions:
- Should cost a little extra
- Same food from the bakery
-

Reaction score
-support
There was food in the delivery app in the past, it has been removed because it made possible to people to carry loads of hamburgers.
StephenPuffs said:
Finally because this isn't a food service, all food items have been removed from delivery

OneIraqiGamer

I kinda like the idea of delivered weed but. CIA will get suspicious and probably PLPD will interfere so -Support

Ayjay

Reaction score
The delivery service is supposed to be for items you don't want to head out and get, it's a delivery service somewhat like Argos. It's mostly furniture, and stuff like that; it would be pretty weird for food to be added aswell. Plus, this did allow you to have quite a lot of burgers and drinks at one time which to be quite honest made it absolutley pointless to take trips to Fredy's. Of course that minor bug could be fixed, but you need to think about the big picture. The reason we have these stores, is so people use them; if people can constantly get deliveries to their base Fredy's just wouldn't get used.

I'd like to see delivery's been sent to Fredy's via the delivery man, not from Fredy's to your front door.

OneIraqiGamer

I'd like to see delivery's been sent to Fredy's via the delivery man, not from Fredy's to your front door.

THAT'S IT! WE COULD HAVE A FREDY'S DELIVERY VAN INSTEAD! JUST LIKE PAPA JOHNS HAS DELIVERY! IT WOULD BE EPIC!

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Removed in the past as it was abuseable, as well as not being realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.