Demoted

Reaction score
Heya.

You all probably know I was demoted, and I think you all deserve to know why, so it's all who makes mistakes now and then and will be shown.

The reason I was demoted for for some metagaming, breaking gunpoint and slaying another player, including a few other things these were just the worst once.

Cba to find all who I argued with, but all of you were great players and everyone does staff and does have some fun.

God knows I've made mistakes too many, and acted too fast now and then I just wasnt ready for staff either way thank you all so much for all the support I've had and you've all been great. There is a few people I wanna thank.

@Collier and @Madda - I would absolutely love to thank you both for the chance for being able to be a staff member. I really did enjoy the short time I had even though I wasn't ready.
@LEWIS 088 - Amazing mentor to me and really helped me a lot, really gave me a chance to prove myself.. And I failed I'm sorry Lewis..
@SpaceShots - absolutely lovely mad lad, really great person and a great Staff member, been a quiet good mentor to me aswell.
@Shay - Basically the same as SpaceShots you're a great staff member aswell.
@blobvis 2.0 - Amazing person and nice mentor, been quiet helpful to me aswell, but way too soft in certain situations
@nutrient10 - for helping me a bit with the forums etc.

And all the players who has been really supportive and given me a chance as a staff member. Thank you all. I'm sorry if I missed any.

Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel that way, now nobody is gonna do much about you minging.

Last edited:
Reaction score
fetchimage

Reaction score
Hey at least you made it and got to where you wanted to be. Just don’t leave the server I wanna hear more screams from me RDMing you.

Reaction score
As I'm the last person to be banned by this lovely human being, I find myself to be exotic now.

Nah but seriously, you're nice, even though you killed me in my Mass RDM, you didn't take it seriously whatsoever and just banned me the second you had the chance to which I can kind of appreciate.

Some people take it incredibly serious and make a whole scene out of it, and therefore I thank for being a nice Mod the time you were one.

Reaction score
@Aero Absolutely 100% full homo. No but in all seriousness @Kenty i liked working together with you too and I hope to still talk with you some times on ts