Derek Enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Derek Wright AGE: 13

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:53215211

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I believe I should be enforcer as I have sufficient rule knowledge. I have been playing PerpHeads for a considerable amount of time, and have acquired over 1 month game time. This role will allow me to give something back to the community.

Its a hard job to be a enforcer/staff member on this server, and i Think i got what is needed.

Reaction score
-Support
This is either a joke, or you don't fully understand the role of a staff member.
I have never seen you in-game, I find it hard to believe you have a month game time.
If you're going to make an app, I believe you would need a lot more information about yourself and why you deserve the role

Reaction score
I'll list a couple of reasons why am I not supporting this.

- Never seen you on the server.
- Relatively new to the forums
- Poor application, made in a few minutes.

-SUPPORT.

Reaction score
-Support -

As said by others; there is no effort into this application whatsoever, you must seem to think that this is DarkRP and you can apply for a staff position with just a few lines, just to say, you cant. What I suggest you do is wait for a month, get everyone to know who you are, and then re-apply.

Reaction score
I have seen you on the server, your roleplay was okay, but you really should work on your English. I have also never seen you on Teamspeak and no effort was put into this Application, it's missing a lot of the questions. Also good job at posting in the accepted section...
671256e55e7b94c478f77c4dd2aa2641afb98ec711bc9be66307aab25cd881fe.jpg

You also have 8 warnings according to Chrissy.

Reaction score
DENIED

The administration team do not feel that you are ready for this position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.