Festive Hocka/Hocka BecauseICan's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Lee Bishop

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:33089336

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I think I should be an enforcer because I have dedicated a lot of my time on Garry's Mod to roleplay servers, mostly Perpheads.

I find that Perpheads has been one of the greatest experiences in my time on Garry's Mod, and I want to, now, start helping this server by becoming and Enforcer.

I believe I can be a help to the community of perpheads and it's community.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: Yes, I'm currently a head admin on another community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: No, generally because I fear breaking 3.2 by accident. I'm willing to become active on TeamSpeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I may have a ban on record from the 2nd of December, this is because an admin banned a friend of mine from the server who also had the same community tag in his name, his Steam Name was 'General Wang' and his in-game name was 'Derek Heimark'

My ban was resolved at the same date it was issued.

CONTACT INFORMATION: I can be contacted by e-mail at: [email protected]

My Steam name is "Festive Hocka" as of the time this was posted, however, it may change after Christmas to "Hocka BecauseICan"

Also, take note, my name will have a community tag on it, I just don't want to advertise it.

Reaction score
Are you sure that you meet the requirements, for applying in this section? You need atleast one Week* gametime, and way more.

-Support. Never seen you ingame, even though I'm kinda inactive, I haven't seen you past 4 months or so.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As I am currently inactive on the server I can not comment on what you do in-game however before I left I never saw your name in /help or ooc. To be honest I don't think I've ever seen you in game at all. Anyway I'd suggest putting more effort into this application. Most enforcer applications consist of at least three paragraphs. Also you do not meet the requirements, you must be active on teamspeak and you have admitted that you are not active. Secondly you said "I believe I can be a help to the community of perpheads and it's community" for starters this sentence doesn't make any sense, however I can understand if your first language isn't English. Mainly I'd really like you to elaborate on that sentence, how can you be a help and what can you do for the community? Finally I believe that you can't actually be staff on any other servers whilst applying for staff here. I'd suggest going through some of the accepted applications and use them as a guideline.

If you improve your application and take on board my criticism I may change my mind Overall it's a -Support from me.

-Blicky

Last edited:
Reaction score
DENIED - The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.