Rule Suggestion (3.9 Placing Props)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Topic: 3.9 Placing Props
Suggestion Description: I propose a modification to section 3.9, specifically regarding the placement of props. I recommend considering the inclusion of Metal Detectors in public spaces, such as the bazaar complex. Given the prevalence of shootings, it would be plausible for law enforcement or the bazaar management to install Metal Detectors to notify individuals of the presence of firearms. This addition could enhance passive role-playing scenarios within the bazaar while not completely eliminating the possibility of shootouts.

--

Why should this be added?:
Including this suggestion would contribute to enhancing the safety of the bazaar, as demonstrated by my recent efforts to implement this measure today.

What negatives could this have?:
Law enforcement officers may opt to remain in the vicinity and conduct searches on individuals, citing the possession of firearms as a basis for such actions.

Reaction score
Metal detectors are ugly as fuck and loud. Movement is also restricted enough at Bazaar by people placing low effort MS Paint signs in the middle and having their shelves stick out of their shops because they'd rather fill their actual shop space with bookshelves or fences for some reason. Not to mention people constantly standing on and in-between bollards would be more even more annoying if you also had to weave through metal detectors

Reaction score
I don't see this improving safety in Bazaar, it is already a place where people are carrying guns they have just bought. All it would do is lead to a constant beeping. On top of this, we work really hard to try and keep Bazaar looking nice and being easily traversable given how densely populated it usually is compared to its size. This suggestion works against both these goals.

Reaction score
Metal detectors are ugly as fuck and loud. Movement is also restricted enough at Bazaar by people placing low effort MS Paint signs in the middle and having their shelves stick out of their shops because they'd rather fill their actual shop space with bookshelves or fences for some reason. Not to mention people constantly standing on and in-between bollards would be more even more annoying if you also had to weave through metal detectors
I set them up before, the only place where it is restricted is the middle Bollards.

Status
Not open for further replies.