[Discussion] Stop shootouts at bazaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So i wanna see whats everyones opinions about the shootouts at bazaar. They dont solve anything other than deaths of officers. I think the way it should be is that no illegal activity should be done at bazaar. Meaning no raiding, no drug growing, only the trading of stuff. Its getting to the point where oh look a shootout at bazaar, you attend and die as an officer. You respawn and you attend a second shootout at bazaar mins afterwards, and die again. This has happened 5 times to me the space of 25mins yesterday. Its fucking pathetic.

Reaction score
Having places where criminal activity is prevented by so called 'Aliens' is a bit unrealistic isn't it?
Never seen such things exist

Aliens already don't allow us to kill everyone for no reason anywhere so I think your point is invalid.

Reaction score
i agree i think that bazaar should be a no kos zone with like a big red box saying "safe zone" it really annoys me when stupid idiots decide to kill people when im trying to sell petrol canisters for way more than they're worth

Reaction score
AmFHEkmKf6Tlliha.png

These are the number of crime reports in marketplaces when compared to the streets around them, guess which ones are the marketplaces.

Markets have a huge relation to crime increase and it's realistic for the bazaar to stay this way, if cops were smarter and didn't get into a shootout when surrounded by 30 civilians, fewer cops would die at the bazaar.

https://www.getthedata.com/crime/market-

Status
Not open for further replies.