Dispatchers

Do you think the apps should be opened again?

• Yes, we need more dispatchers

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No, we don't really need dispatchers.

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Recently when playing police officer, I have made a discovery. There is very and I mean VERY rarely a dispatcher. My thought is, maybe the dispatcher apps should be opened again, it'd allow us to be more organized again with dispatchers

Reaction score
I don't see why they close them. It puts intermittent players at a great disadvantage as they could be playing for a bit, leave for a bit, then they could come back and they've missed the dispatch and senior officer applications. Or, if you got banned and have to wait 30 days, they could close it just before you get allowed to apply and that'd be a nasty one.

Reaction score
This is because its a rather boring job when done alone. It can however be greats amount of fun, this requires multiple people coordinating between each other though. Since we don't have that many dispatchers at the moment this means most of the time you are indeed alone which again could be rather boring.

More dispatchers seem to be the solution, but it's always up to Jordan's, Chrissy's and Chris's decisions to open them or close them.

Reaction score
@Marxxman_ Not everybody has a schedule compliant with the times in which these apps are open, some people do have other things that take up large chunks of their time. Also, people get banned for the tiniest infractons later in their time on the server because they were stupid back when they first joined due to the warning system. There's a really large variety of reasons you can get taken out of the server for an extended period of time vary greatly, some are your fault, some aren't and some are just barely your fault. ((On mobile, can't comment))

Reaction score
Hello all,

Dispatcher apps were closed whilst things calmed down a bit, we also wanted to redo the computer system for dispatchers or at least fix some things but I think opening them might be a good idea. I'll discuss this with the chief #squad later.