• leave

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, FINLEY,

To answer your question, "do u find me as a problem to this community": No, I do not find you as a problem to this community.

Best Regards,
codabro.

Reaction score
If someone is consistently trying to ruin your time on the server, tell staff in F6 so they can watch out

Red

Reaction score
When my guns in my shop aren't frozen and you walk all over them and send them to space, I'm obviously going to tell you to f*ck off but it's all fun and games ;)

Reaction score
didn't he know how to fly a fucking plane?
also where is ermak btw? i was recently looking for him but it seems like he isnt here.

Reaction score
to add: i started playing perp when i was pretty young as well, and I would be very sensitive to how people would act towards me in game and thought that i was just hated, but turns out that no i wasn't hated and half the server didn't know me in game, i started joining orgs, finding new friends with no problem so don't overthink it and have fun on the server

Reaction score
fully agree the only bad person in the perp community is mina not only for faking to be irish but also i hate hate hate hate hate them lol:D

Reaction score
idk who u are so couldnt comment on if i think u should stay or not :eggonface:

but dont leave bc of what some gimps think of u, if u like the game play it if u dont, dont.

• Agree
Reactions: Red
Reaction score
dude u are not a mean guy and noone really hates you , me and my buddies however still make jokes irl even after 2 years with ur voice and ur cop play no offence !!

• Zing
Reaction score
this post is for the reason for me to understand the community opinion on me as a player i keep messing up and failing to keep the rules in my brain so this is more of a poll would u as community like me to leave so i don't keep messing the rp up for all of u?

i would like to overall say i love this community but feel lonely sometimes due having no org
Perp is really hard to get the gist of the rules, especially if your new to serious roleplay or if you are young like I was at the time joining perp. I also got a few people who had grudges on me and some who still do, If you want to stay in this community then you are more than happy to stay (unless you get banned). I suggest staying out of situations where you don't know what action to take because it MIGHT be against the rules. Keep yourself educated on the rules and feel free to ask questions to people on the server. You seem like a real nice person and it would be cool if you did stay in the server but it's your choice, not others.

About the org thing, I suggest either making one yourself and finding people who are either new or people without orgs too. I found it hard to be in an org because various people found me annoying and childish so I just had to deal with it.

• Optimistic
Reaction score
@MegaFro @John Daymon I'm still fortunately very much alive and around sometimes.
When it comes to the bullying part, I think it was actually beneficial to me in a way as I learned to withstand it and grow thicker skin which no doubt has and will help me in life, so I don't really mind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.