Documentary - Niko's Roadcrew Services

Reaction score
Niko's Roadcrew Services
" Even the government workers are crazy in this city. "
( Music used: This War of Mine OST )

About

" Niko's Roadcrew Services " is a documentary about Dontrall, the most hated Roadcrew worker in all of Paralake.
This documentary is packed with a lot of excitement, action, and even a hint of drama and sadness thrown into the mix.
Will Dontrall survive today's shift? Or will he be killed while he tows a car?

Conclusion
This documentary has been in the making for months, and finally, I have finished it.
The previous footage I had months back deemed to be a bit too cluttered and almost useless, so, we remade the documentary.

~ ♥ ~
My desktop looks cluttered as HELL after editing this video for so long..

What was your favorite part of the video? Do you have any feedback? Please tell me!
Personally, I found it very funny when Tyler took the cone and ran off, I couldn't stop laughing.

~ ♥ ~
I really hope you'll enjoy this documentary, cause it has taken a lot of effort, not only from my side-
But also from @Niko, @rogue, and all the people that took part in creating this documentary.
I'm really thankful for the people that helped me make this, you'll be credited at the end of the video!

Reaction score
No clue what that is, and I indeed used Vegas.

Reaction score
Each and every video file you import automatically has resample ticked. If you have Vegas Pro 18, you can disable it by default now. I'm still sitting on VP13 so I have to do it manually for each video file.

fzYihSv.png

lZCNbKT.png

Disabling this makes your video sharp, since resample smoothens out the frames and causes a ghost frame effect that persists across each frame when you move quickly, simulating motion blur. It also has the habit of making your video look like shit.

Reaction score
If there's ever a reason to add a rocket launcher to perp it should serve the sole purpose of being able to lock onto and home in towards roadcrew trucks driven by @Niko

Quality content as usual, what the community needs right now.

Reaction score
Me and Niko actually talked about how it'd be to have a grenade launcher in perp