Dodge Charger 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As some of you may know, a new car was added to TDM cars the other day.

This should be implemented into the server.

Its a basic suggestion and I dont have to say much more.

Thanks,
Max

Reaction score
I think they are also adding the audi R8 in the new update in which case they might be adding the dodge charger to the server once the skills etc have been reseted and the new map is in play.

Reaction score
I really don't know what you're talking about... you can already get the R8, and I see no new TDM cars released less than a month ago. Yes, there are cars he's made that we don't have, but as vehicles are massive content hogs (TDM cars right now already take up a fair bit over 1GB of our content, that's more than half) so adding more is a mixed bag, due to the fact it means longer joining times for any new player that wishes to come play, which at least for me personally, I don't like sitting around doing nothing trying to join a game forever and ever, so unless they're joining because a friend recommended it, they may give up and leave before even getting started. If we could guide people to the site upon trying to join so they could watch our promo videos while they wait, maybe those would get them interested, but I don't know if we could get them to do that.

Edit: You can also buy the Dodge Charger last I checked as well.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
I really don't know what you're talking about... you can already get the R8, and I see no new TDM cars released less than a month ago. Yes, there are cars he's made that we don't have, but as vehicles are massive content hogs (TDM cars right now already take up a fair bit over 1GB of our content, that's more than half) so adding more is a mixed bag, due to the fact it means longer joining times for any new player that wishes to come play, which at least for me personally, I don't like sitting around doing nothing trying to join a game forever and ever, so unless they're joining because a friend recommended it, they may give up and leave before even getting started. If we could guide people to the site upon trying to join so they could watch our promo videos while they wait, maybe those would get them interested, but I don't know if we could get them to do that.

Edit: You can also buy the Dodge Charger last I checked as well.
Yes, but the current charger is bugged. This is the 2012 model dodge charger, not the current one we have on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.