Status
Not open for further replies.

dog

Reaction score
4qCkzp2.png
STEAM NAME: dog

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42476831

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have been a helper for a while now and have gained first hand experience in dealing with players in an administrative capacity. I believe now is a good time for me to become an Enforcer, as I believe I could have a positive impact on our ever-growing server. I have spent a lot of time passively roleplaying, creating lots of cool builds that everyone can get involved in (most recently a soccer field for my upcoming tournament event) and I would love to carry on doing things like this should I be succesful.

I believe the server could be aided by people in a US timezone too as staff presence often dims down into the late EU night. I have been a member of the community for many years, I am well-versed in the rules of the server and have had experience in enforcing them during my time as a helper. I believe I would be a very well rounded staff member).

I am calm under pressure, know the rules very well, have had a positive impact on the server. These are the reasons I believe I would be a good staff member.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for looking at my application, I am aware it is short but @Ayjay told me nobody reads these so it doesn't actually matter.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
+support

Doge has had nothing but a positive impact on the server, he is an exemplary member of the community and would be a great staff member.
There is no doubt in my mind he can continue to refine his already sharp helper skills and enforce the rules effectively.

To think this man had no voice and now he is taking over the world one step at a time, it brings a tear to my eye to see.

wxKd9Tp.png

Reaction score
Even though he’s only 14 and has just earned the ability to go to the bathroom without a bathroom partner, doge has exhibited more maturity than 28 year olds on this server.

More NA staff would be nice late at night when doge is participating in the daily #7GROWS

Reaction score
+support

Doge is a very friendly person. I have never had a bad interaction with him over many years, he is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to the rules which is reflected by his amazing record! He is extremely active and has prior experience of dealing with orphans on a daily basis, I am sure he will do exceptionally well as a staff member. He is also very creative which has no relevance at all.

[you will receive 100k in-game cash upon posting this message, do not include this part when submitting your reply]

Reaction score
i can confirm his cinema has positively impacted my experience zerging in passive RP

+support

• Funny
Reactions: dog
Reaction score
-Support, can't confidently say you'd make a good enforcer. Anytime I've seen you in game you're robbing someone/killing and just overall not enhancing players experiences or helping out in /help chat. I can think of two times recently where I've encountered you and it wasn't a good time for me personally. Nothing personal but thats just my input, good luck!

Reaction score
Doge is really mature for HE/HIM's age and has shown that HE/HIM can hold power without abusing it. Doge would really suit this position and I think it would be a step up for HE/HIM to show how capable HE/HIM can be in this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.