doge's Helper Application v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (doge)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:42476831

IN-GAME NAME: Cedrick Highsmith

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I would still like to help people and I feel like being a helper would improve on my conduct in the community overall by having a responsibility and image that I would have to uphold. Being a helper would also allow me to have a better image and trust overall, which would help with events that I plan and carry out, as well as being someone that new players can trust to guide them around. There is still toxicity in the community, especially OOC, and would like to help improve that still. It will also allow for me to help players and assist the staff team in helping players as well by having more tools that would allow me to do so.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? All the reasoning in my last application still stand, however with this application I wanted to show that I have improved since my last denial and have shown improvement. I have cut down on trolling and minging to pretty much 0 and have instead focused on my roleplaying and being more active in help chat. I believe that I have been extremely active in showing that I do want to help by being constantly active in help chat and providing useful advice to sweaters, as well as helping them around, especially when there are no staff or other helpers on during late night hours for the EU. I have also been directing focus on raising money and figuring out logistics for a big event that I would like to do soon, and there are staff and other members of the community that can attest to that. I also am looking to get back into being a civilian staff for IA and help out the PD with that as well, as I did in the past, and have discussed this with relevant parties in the department. Overall, I feel like I have improved my conduct, and have not let the my last application's denial affect me, and shown that I can be a productive and helpful member of the community without trolling too much. Whether or not this application gets accepted or denied, I will continue to improve my conduct and cut down on minging.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I've been staff on DarkRP servers before but that's barely relevant because of the drastically different environments and playerbase. Currently admin on a Squad server that gets 100 concurrent players all the time with plenty of unique players. Dealing with people on that game is much harder than it seems on the outside and the role showed how much I liked guiding new players in overcomplicated games (like PERP)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Link to my last app

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+Support great roleplayer and very helpful person whenever he's needed and very cute girl uwu

• Friendly
Reactions: dog
Reaction score
Doge has continued to be extremely active in both /help and OOC and being my associate in helping out new players!!

Furthermore, I have not seen a single trampoline or cannon built by this man in a week. He evidently is dedicated to becoming the most suitable character for this role which I believe he has achieved.

• Friendly
Reactions: dog
Status
Not open for further replies.