MiniRaze Helper Application
STEAM NAME:

MiniRazeXIII
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:150576215
IN-GAME NAME:
Albrecht Ficklestein
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have been a part of the perpheads community for a few years. I have removed all my toxicity and negativity towards the community and have reformed. I ensure I follow all the rules as well as helping new players understand them so they don't make the mistakes I have made. I want to become a helper because I want to be able to assist and improve the community in a way I cannot do as a user. I am always happy to help new and even older players in-game, in help chat, and in OOC. Furthermore, I want to ensure all players feel welcomed. Lastly, I want to be able to assist in removing OOC and forum toxicity as much as I can with the permissions and responsibilities given to me if I was to get a helper. Overall, I want to be a helper as it will allow me to benefit the community more, it will benefit me when helping new players and assisting staff.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
  • I am very active on the server, forums, and TeamSpeak.​
  • I am friendly and approachable and always happy to help.​
  • I am motivated to help the community in any way possible.​
  • I am very knowledgeable about the rules and laws of the server.​
  • I have been a part of the community for a few years.​
  • I am a very fair and unbiased person.​
DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
Although I have no staffing experience on PERP its-self. I have experience on multiple Santos-RP servers as well as other game modes including serious roleplay based servers. I believe being a Sergeant and a trainer for multiple divisions is a relevant experience as during my time as an officer in the PD I have learned the laws and rules of the server and now have a thorough understanding of them. Although I have no experience with PERP I am more than happy to learn.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I completely agree with most of the comments on my last application and I believe I have fully reformed and removed all toxicity and have become a decent member of the community. I try my best to ensure I am following the rules and roleplaying. I completely understand some people have a negative opinion of me although if you were to interact with me recently you would see the changes I have been trying so hard to make. I would really like to join the staff team as a helper as it will give me the additional recourses I need to be able to properly assist the community. I am more than happy to receive more feedback on how I can improve as a person and also how I can improve my conduct and roleplay! EDIT: I would like this opportunity to become a helper to prove myself to the community and show I am a dedicated member of the community. I would love to be a part of the staff team and be able to assist.

How I have improved since my first application.
I have cleared myself from all toxicity and vendettas.
I have become more active within the server, teamspeak, and forums.
I have spent less time on duty as an officer and have started to engage in civilian RP as well as passive RP scenarios.
I have helped a lot in OOC and Help chat.
I have been following the rules and roleplaying to the best of my ability.
I have been helping and assisting new players with whatever they need help with.

How I have improved since my last application.
I have been physically helping newer players by showing them around the map, teaching them a specific job, and also have taught a few how to grow drugs etc.
I have been assisting with guides on help.perpheads.com and will continue to do so.
I have maintained my positive attitude towards the community and other players.
I have continued to help constantly in OOC and IC.
I have been partaking in more passive RP situations.
I have been encouraging players to continue their good RP by giving rewards (Gave 2 Free VIP and some In Game Cash)

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✔
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✔

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.