Hayden's helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hayden

IN-GAME NAME: Hayden James

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: Since coming back from a 2 year absence and returning at the end of February, I started playing a lot more on the server again. More recently, I’ve been interested in joining the staff team again and find that this step would help me towards that end goal. I also believe that the tools I would be provided with as a helper would further improve my ability to help others out on the server, such as the extended help chat messages. Another reason why I want to become a helper is because I want to help out and moderate on the forums such as on the support section.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I believe you should choose me because I believe that I have a good understanding of both of the rules and laws on the server. This would allow me to help out new and regular players with any questions & queries they might have about a specific rule/law. Since returning earlier this year, I’ve contributed towards the server such as through the perpheads help website, writing multiple articles that have since been published. Additionally, as mentioned below, I have previously been part of the perpheads staff team, and the year and a half I spent as staff allowed me to improve my rule knowledge which I think would be useful in this helper role. I’ve also kept an active presence on the server since returning which would mean I would be actively helping people out on the server as well as on the teamspeak server. I’ve made use of OCC, help chat and the forums to help out people with questions.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I was previously a perpheads moderator from 2016 to 2017.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I really enjoyed my time before on the staff team and would love to be able to be part of it again. I also haven’t been warned or banned from the server since 2015.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
A part from awful activity, you were a good staff member and clearly able to hold this rank.

Reaction score
I agree, I was inactive towards the last couple of months of holding my moderator role due to having GCSE exams at the time. I also lost interest around this point too but I've since regained my interest and intend to play and remain active now that I've come back. Thanks for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.