Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Mina

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:437224249

IN-GAME NAME:
Kian Wolf

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
After being on perp for over a year and a half now I have gotten to the point where I want to try and give back to the Community. Despite my pretty bad record of warnings and bans, I think my attitude in the last few months has improved greatly. When the Helper role first came back after the first Community meeting, I thought it was a pointless role but I was very wrong. After seeing many people gain this role and advance further and also many people who have kept this role and constantly and consistently help others, It’s made me want to become a part of this team as well. There has also been an influx of new players in the last few months alone and I'm constantly trying to help them with whatever questions they have and I think that gaining this role would greatly benefit me and the community. The tools I would be provided from becoming a Helper would further my ability to help others in the community. I also want this role so that I can also help users and staff on the forums and Discord server as well.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I know that my record over the last year and a half is far from good, but I believe my attitude in the last few months has definitely improved and I am much more aware of what I can and cannot do. I believe that I have a working understanding of the rules, laws and many other things from my experience on the server and this would allow me to help new and old players alike with any questions asked. In the last few months alone I have helped a lot of new players that have come onto the server, giving them money and other items to help them get their foot in the door and also used my experience and knowledge to give them constant advice and answer any questions they have had. I have also, in the last few months, helped out Tyla with various tests on the forums and the discord etc. I’ve been very active, being on the server almost everyday for the past few months, and on the Teamspeak, Discord and Forums a lot as well. I am free at most times currently and am eager to help out with whatever is needed.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I have been a staff member on many DarkRP servers before, so I know how to work well in a team and how to treat others with respect as well as to actively guide and help new players with anything needed. I have experience helping players and assisting others with said things. I think I have a decent amount of experience pertaining to this role, that I will be able to use to my advantage.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thanks for taking the time to read my application and please leave feedback if you have any. I hope to prove to everyone that I will be a great Helper

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) ✔️
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✔️
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✔️
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✔️

Reaction score
+Support
Kian is truly one of those candidates that deserved the role of helper but never applied for it and I am glad to see him put himself out there. I've seen him constantly help new players when possible and is a mature person for his age.

Reaction score
+Support
Kian is truly one of those candidates that deserved the role of helper but never applied for it and I am glad to see him put himself out there. I've seen him constantly help new players when possible and is a mature person for his age.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
@Mina is an extremely friendly guy who always seems to have a new player or 2 under his wing.
He is without a doubt an ideal helper candidate

Reaction score
+Support Minas a sound lad whos been a good candidate for this role for a while. Back when I was on, I would always see him contributing to help chat and never afraid to help new people find their way about. I believe he genuinely wants the best for the community and think he should be given a chance to show this. big up

Reaction score
+support When I was on I would always see him helping others out, be it in chat or in character, which he did not need to do but always would. Similarly, no matter if I was in his org or his rival, he would put it past him to help me if I needed anything. Would perfectly suit the role imo, sound lad!

Spooda

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+Support
This kind individual helped me get started and taught me how to fish

Reaction score
How to get started, Kian is my babe, he should have changed his name to Maia a long time ago but I haven't proposed yet, what an idiot.

Not joking now, Kian is an absolute lad, sound guy that helps everyone he possibly can.

I still remember when I told him that he should run for helper and I haven't changed my opinion since that day. I really hope you get the position and I wish you best of luck!

Reaction score
+support

we have had some issues way back in the past but you definitely have been amazing recently
very helpful to me and others and all around a great person ingame and in the fourms

Reaction score
No real problems I see with this candidate, although I would like to see you help out more! But that's just me you may be helping out and I'm not online to see it. Either way, you're a great candidate and I believe you should be given a chance at helper. Good luck!

Reaction score
big support

Kians probably one of the best people in perpheads and the only person not to hold internet beef. Although I don't support his addiction maybe letting him become a mini internet janitor will help him in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.