Doing something about full server

Is adding a second sever needed?

• Totally!

• Nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
About 5 p.m. time in middle europe (france, germany.. (etc.)) time, the server is completly full till 9 p.m. , at this time this server starts to emptying. There is a chance of 30 % to join this server in this time. I thought many times about this, and think about if a second server could be added with about 15-20 slots. This is totally needed because i think, there are another guys too, who thinks the same. What do you think about this?

Reaction score
No....there is barely enough players on the main server for a wide city RP.... with 15-20 players you'd see no one. No point at all..

Also, they'd need the resources to host that server which'll cost them more money...

Reaction score
I mean honestly, I've just got on the server after trying for 1 minute. It's really not necessary to increase the slots or create a second server.

Reaction score
I made a suggestion about this a long long time ago and the feedback was not great, but now I think it's better as one server.

Reaction score
I rely on autojoin and often get in after 1-5min unless there's an event at the time. Adding a secound server would lead to people choosing the one with less people on it in order to powergrow, and dividing the population in two won't work.

Reaction score
I just used to spam the join button if i really wanted to join.

Got me in within 5 minutes 100% on the time.

Deleted member 1235

Jesus just use legacy browser amd set it to join when slot is avaliable. Go watch a few YouTube vids, check your Facebook or heil Farage and within 5 minutes you'll get a spot.

Or get on earlier?