Server Performance p2

Reaction score
Get more americans in positions to solve the issue. Americans on this server are never PD high ranking, they're never staff. So when it gets time for nappy nap for europe land the server goes into chaos. Whenever they're on its usually when europeland is asleep so they cant show themselves. Im not saying have them just cause american but we need a way for it to be easier for americans who are responsible (a rarity i know) to have higher command of pd or staff to see it and they can atleast have a possibility of staff to solve time issues.

TL-DR Make it easier somehow for americans who want to prove they are staff material or etc, do it so they can cover when europe is asleep. Not make the process easier just easier to be seen you might be a potential canidate.

Reaction score
Get more americans in positions to solve the issue. Americans on this server are never PD high ranking, they're never staff. So when it gets time for nappy nap for europe land the server goes into chaos. Whenever they're on its usually when europeland is asleep so they cant show themselves. Im not saying have them just cause american but we need a way for it to be easier for americans to show up to solve time issues.
@Aquaa do your job idyoooota

Reaction score
Get more americans in positions to solve the issue. Americans on this server are never PD high ranking, they're never staff. So when it gets time for nappy nap for europe land the server goes into chaos. Whenever they're on its usually when europeland is asleep so they cant show themselves. Im not saying have them just cause american but we need a way for it to be easier for americans to show up to solve time issues.
Bold to assume that gamers ever sleep.

Also how does this fix server performance issues out of curiosity?

Reaction score
Bold to assume that gamers ever sleep.

Also how does this fix server performance issues out of curiosity?
With more staff we can deal with minges who create server lag easier. Either intentional prop spam or accidental as they are new to building. Its not that common of an issue but i can say about every day theres 1-3 instances of it that go on for like 30 minutes until someone is dealt with. Its not a cure all end all but it just removes a slice out of the block of lag cheese we have.

It also more makes the server enjoyable overall when issues are actually dealt with. I also tend to notice the less staff on the more lag we have. It might be placebo but its just something ive noticed. If player count was the same in both examples. Could be me thinking lag is from minges as opposed to natural, could be something, who knows.

Reaction score
With more staff we can deal with minges who create server lag easier. Either intentional prop spam or accidental as they are new to building. Its not that common of an issue but i can say about every day theres 1-3 instances of it that go on for like 30 minutes until someone is dealt with. Its not a cure all end all but it just removes a slice out of the block of lag cheese we have.

It also more makes the server enjoyable overall when issues are actually dealt with. I also tend to notice the less staff on the more lag we have. It might be placebo but its just something ive noticed. If player count was the same in both examples. Could be me thinking lag is from minges as opposed to natural, could be something, who knows.
The issue with performance isn't people intentionally causing lag, I don't know where this has come from. It's the vast number of players and entities in game at one time that causes these performance issues, all of these entities in question being necessary for the game. Players who are intentionally causing server lag are dealt with, most players who would do this don't have the knowledge on how to do it, at least not in a way that won't get them immediately caught before any real damage is done.

Reaction score
smh what are they paying you for :penguin:
They aren't paying us at all...
2d3.jpg

Reaction score
I'm a relatively new player still (8 days, 8 hours playtime), and I've got to say even though I can't comment much on the PVP as I'm more into holding down the fort, the lag hasn't been all that bad..

I've been playing solidly all week since I have the week off work (and no life xD) and yeah I do agree with what a lot of people are saying in regards to random spikes while driving that can cause you to crash, random freezing, etc. HOWEVER from my experience these spikes in lag are few and far between. I could be completely wrong and if I am please feel free to correct me but when I join I'm on for long sessions, 6+ hours usually, and I encounter lag every now and then but nothing to the point of unplayable. It's annoying when you crash because you've just randomly frozen but honestly I think given time the server will calm down a bit, new players that aren't interested in playing properly will be banned/move on and the lag spikes won't be as big of an issue anymore.

As I've already said, I personally don't feel that the lag is all that bad, just random occasional spikes which messes things up but nothing that can't be tutted off and moved on with.