Donator skins for Medic & Fire department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Special skin for Medic's & Fire Department vehicles for donators

Why should this be added? (pros): Gives donators a extra benefit for donating and it will boost up fire & ems for a couple of weeks. Love to see new skins for all departments, as ems and fire has been ignored vehicle wise. When the skins added it may get more people donating for a couple of weeks while it has been added

What negatives could this have? (cons): N/A

*Other additions: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you explain this idea further? I’m curious as to what’s meant by “Donator skins”, do you want vehicles to display someone’s VIP status?

Reaction score
Can you explain this idea further? I’m curious as to what’s meant by “Donator skins”, do you want vehicles to display someone’s VIP status?
What I am saying something that looks different obviously not saying DONATOR, but like all departments have their skins and supervisors have the white skin maybe either a special skin for all vehicles or a new vehicle that can only be accessed by donators, not making it OP maybe a escalade skin.

Reaction score
What I am saying something that looks different obviously not saying DONATOR, but like all departments have their skins and supervisors have the white skin maybe either a special skin for all vehicles or a new vehicle that can only be accessed by donators, not making it OP maybe a escalade skin.
The PD essentially already has this, there is a few vehicles open to VIP members only including the following.

2012 Charger SRT - Officer +
2012 Cadillac Escalade - Sergeant +
Merc SLS (I think can't remember) - Must be Corporal + and in RTU

Reaction score
The PD essentially already has this, there is a few vehicles open to VIP members only including the following.

2012 Charger SRT - Officer +
2012 Cadillac Escalade - Sergeant +
Merc SLS (I think can't remember) - Must be Corporal + and in RTU
Oh, never knew that ill change to suggestion to EMS & FD

Status
Not open for further replies.