Don't be these guys please.

Reaction score

The guy just standing around a shoot-out at puffer...
nother thing, why didn't anyone have a perimiter set up?

//Phone
In the video, the guy who was standing almost got killed if Logan did not miss that 1 shot. He was just standing there on his phone when shots were being fired and officers were unconscious and bleeding out.

Secondly, all perimeters do is to stop the people who are not open minded enough from getting shot and killed.
I really think people need to get their act together and stop being 3.4 by either walking in a shootout or just blatantly standing in one. There needs to be more common sense and more understanding of where you are.

Reaction score
Yeah, I also agree that those type of people need to receive a punishment. But normally there is almost 10-15 people doing the same thing, which makes it very difficult to hand out punishments due to everyone's fairly different record and some might even be sweatervests who have no idea that it was against the rules. So once you give out the same amount of punishment to every person who was involved you end up being a "Nazi Mod". And I also noticed that some of you who are saying "these guys need to be punished" are actually the type of people who would do this type of thing.

Reaction score
Yeah, I also agree that those type of people need to receive a punishment. But normally there is almost 10-15 people doing the same thing, which makes it very difficult to hand out punishments due to everyone's fairly different record and some might even be sweatervests who have no idea that it was against the rules. So once you give out the same amount of punishment to every person who was involved you end up being a "Nazi Mod". And I also noticed that some of you who are saying "these guys need to be punished" are actually the type of people who would do this type of thing.
Then go up to them and verbally tell them to go away and stop breaking rule 3.4 and others listed otherwise they will risk further punishment and then punish those who remain or who come back after a while if the shootout is still going on.

Reaction score
Then go up to them and verbally tell them to go away and stop breaking rule 3.4 and others listed otherwise they will risk further punishment and then punish those who remain or who come back after a while if the shootout is still going on.
That's literally what we are doing right now, but clearly it isn't helping hence the outcome of this thread.