Are TFU ruining the fun for citizens?

Are TFU too OP?

• Fuck yes, it's impossible for citizens they need a change.

Votes: 35 36.1%
  • No, the city is struggling against crime. (Which is not the case)

Votes: 62 63.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
IN REAL LIFE POLICE WOOP CRIMINALS' ASS SO IT SHOULD BE HERE ASWELL BECAUSE THIS IS ALSO REAL LIFE IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE BRO IT'S SO MUCH FUN FOR THE CRIMINALS TO CONTINUALLY GET WOOPED OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE IN REAL LIFE HELMETS TANK HEADSHOTS FROM 7.62 TOO BRO IT'S REALLY FUN AND IT'S ALSO NOT MAKING THE SERVER DIE NO DEFINETLY NOT IT'S JUST HOLIDAYS IT WILL BE FINE NO WORRIES BROOOOOOO IT HAD TO BE CHANGED BECAUSE IT WAS DEFINETLY NOT THE SWAT'S FAULT FOR GETTING DELETED BECAUSE THEY LACKED BRAINCELLS NONO IT WAS DEFINTELY NOT THAT JUST NO QUESTION NOPE ORANGE PEOPLE WERE FUCKING UP THE SERVER IT JUST HAD TO BE DONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALSO DON'T DELETE THIS IT'S MY OPINION DUMB RATINGS MAKE ME STRONGER JAKE PAUL IS MY DAD DABS

Reaction score
OH NO I WAS KILLED BY A TFU TIME TO GO TO THE FORUMS AND COMPLAIN!!!!!!!
TFU are there to deter criminals if they weren't all you'd have is 12 officers with pistols and a few with remingtons versus a shit ton of criminals with AR's.

//phone

Reaction score
I see tfu as cry baby's most of the time when they die, this is the only thing they ruin here

Reaction score
I'm happy with TFU as they are. Then again i'm the guy who has never raided and barely ever even grows (Havent since I was secretary of membership of PLP and even then it was rare) so I don't really have much of a say

Reaction score
These discussions always turn into a them and us argument, which is a shame. I wanted to remove SWAT, rebrand it as TFU to allow for some properly organised dynamic firefights in the Police Department, it's fantastic the work that is put in by TFU in training sessions and in their materials such as handbooks and other documents. People seem to think it was added to oppress the civilians of Paralake?

@Moon The Goon you seem to have two points, 1 being that TFU is overpowered and 2, TFU being unrealistic. I personally would disagree about them being overpowered, I've seen many a times TFU get steam rolled by civilians at raids and firefights, just as many teams I've seen it the other way around. However I respect your point, we're awaiting the armour for TFU to be nerfed, hopefully this will make you feel better.

The PD have already submitted a bug report about the head armour still being there when they no longer have head armour: https://github.com/syl0r/Perpheads-Issues/issues/544 - If we were that oppressive would we dare ask for it to be removed? :laughcry:

Secondly, about it being realistic; when I first suggested the idea of TFU, I basically used the Tactical Firearms Unit in the United Kingdom as inspiration for the idea. Every home office police force in the UK have a Tactical Firearms Unit (referred to differently in some forces) and they are authorized firearms officers whom will routinely patrol the force area with firearms, usually MP5/G36Cs and of course a sidearm. As any other Police Officer, they're still a resource so if they are nearby for any sort of call, they will be deployed to it, so Miss Miggins in Suburbs 4 reports someone shouting and screaming across the street, if armed units are the only resource near, they'll be sent.

If you're unsure, do some Googling and you'll see some interesting stuff. Now this is the UK, I'm sure you can now imagine what sort of units America have ;)

Just a message to everyone on this thread as well, you raise great points (some of you) but you need to provide ways we can fix things? I'm sure you are all aware that we value feedback from all but simply saying TFU is OP won't help us! Also, this section of the forum is not monitered by Police Command Teams so I strongly suggest that feedback, including suggestions should be sent here: https://perpheads.com/threads/pinned-give-us-feedback-your-voice-counts.18838/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Inchs said:
Have to agree, you don't see officers patrolling around with assault rifles performing traffic stops. TFU should receive an armour nerf and should not be able to patrol, it makes no sense.

In London in shopping centres(Malls) Officers patrol with rifles and SMGs when you see the arsenal criminals have, compared to the PLPD it's fine I could chuck a couple grenades and it's gg or headshot with a sniper the whole point of TFU is to give the PLPD a winning chance against an org.
Evidence:
armed-police-on-duty-outside-westfield-shopping-centre-stratford-london-CMF7KY.jpg

Inchs said:
TFU are also way to raid hungry it seems, they will aggravate you until they have the tiniest reason to raid.

The amount of paitence from TFU I've seen when people are firing their high caliber weapons and their friends are 'falling'

whenever you make claims especially when they can be slanderous provide evidence for example for my first point I provided a photo, whether your claims are true without evidence it's bullshit.

Edit:I don't mean to bash on you inch it's just that you bring general points.

Reaction score
As I made two quick replies to this thread earlier when I was having some food @ a nice resturant I guess I have to make another reply so I can elaborate on what I said and reply to the responses I had.

Firstly as I stated earlier today TFU is not armoured too much and such however I can agree to some extent that the limit is a bit high, the reasoning behind this is simply as the armour is a bit high for the amount of TFU, maybe that could be nerfed?

Then again I do not also agree with myself completely on that last statement as the Police should always have an advantage because of the fact that it's the police against some criminals that have gotten guns from the black market.

Reaction score
Honestly just fix your aim, marksmanship don't do much as shown on my video so there's no point buying it or wasting your moneyI have like level 10 marksmanship, go semi auto on everything. TFU are fine it's just from my recent post it shows that training hasn't helped and also everything comes to an end in real life for criminals I suppose you're just not that good at the criminal life on PERP.

Reaction score
As I made two quick replies to this thread earlier when I was having some food @ a nice resturant I guess I have to make another reply so I can elaborate on what I said and reply to the responses I had.
Why the fuck are you on your phone while at a nice restaurant? God, it's true swedes are #shit-tier
kGhpZQo.gif

On a more serious note; I do think TFU with m4's are a bit overkill since they already have armor protection and other means at their disposal. Other than it's fine.

Reaction score
In my opinion, it kind of encourages you to raid with more people, to make a proper plan, before it was just enter - raid - shot people inside - shoot swat.
Now you have experienced trained officers, forcing you to actually plan an escape route, escape driver, backup, etc.
I like TFU because it really encourages organized crime, but to a certain degree the armor makes it hard for civilians.
I would just suggest completely removing head armor, and leave everything else the same.

Reaction score
In my opinion, it kind of encourages you to raid with more people, to make a proper plan, before it was just enter - raid - shot people inside - shoot swat.
Now you have experienced trained officers, forcing you to actually plan an escape route, escape driver, backup, etc.
I like TFU because it really encourages organized crime, but to a certain degree the armor makes it hard for civilians.
I would just suggest completely removing head armor, and leave everything else the same.
I like your idea but i dont think head armor should be removed, i think light armor in head would be okay.

//Phone

Reaction score
I had an idea that TFU should only be allowed to patrol with MP5's or Benellis and keep the rifles in there trunk. Is this any good?

Reaction score
lmao you make a poll for people to place opinions and the one you disagree with says whoever does agree with that standpoint is wrong. Yeah, not a a salty or biased post at all.

Reaction score
The very day you posted this, you and a few of your friends took out 2-3 TFOs, might as well remove the thread now. :kappa:
So much for "Impossible to kill".

What's really the issue with having a max of 6 TFOs patrolling? That the police will actually have a fighting chance against criminals?
I cannot possibly count the amount of times that TFU have been overmanned and taken out - not even by big organisations - simply because the criminals had some common sense, and decided to make tactical decisions. That, or a lot of grenades.

Also, people need to stop comparing everything to the real world in regards to TFU and them actively patrolling. Oh, heavily armed police is not patrolling your city? Does your city have multiple bank robberies each day, hundreds of murders, parts of the city closed down due to shootouts, constant police chases, and more drug production than Mexico? No? Ok.

Reaction score
The way I see it is you get a bunch of retards who can't shoot for shit as TFU or you actually get well organized TFU who know what they're doing. Or atleast thats what I see from some videos since I don't personally play myself at all now. I think that once TFU get reduced armor (hopefully) they can't just be like the old swat (fully armored) in a range rover so that there is some sort of consequence of responding quicker, but with less armor making it easier to kill them. I still think that the police have more than enough equipment even if TFU was limited to 4 slots to take on criminals, it's just a case of whether they utilize it properly.

oh and pls stop assuming that every "criminal" has an unlimited supply of guns and ammo and therefore the police are easy to take on.

but yea its fine just some armor nerf to the patrolling tfu.