Double J's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah but in that case anyone can get helper even if they’re dog shit so I disagree with that

Additionally, had you reported what I said when someone made an AR claiming I DDoSed them that would make sense, but doing it without any other context supporting is just j*wish

Reaction score
This role is genuinely not much less requirements than Enforcer, don't expect it to be 100% easier than getting Enforcer when that was the first rank. I see lots of people who was denied Enforcer, got helper, but I also see a great amount that gets denied, so it's not that much easier.

Therefor I would expect people who apply to treat it the same way, as if they applied for Enforcer as they still have to proof and show themselfs.

Reaction score
My reaction score was like -70 or so when I got staff though. I believe, it was something with -

Reaction score
I have to admit, I haven't always been the nicest, not to you either. However last time I wrote something to you on steam, you immaturely made fun of it and posted it on my profile here. Because that would be what? Staff Material in your mind? As others say, you are very short tempered(As I am) and make fun of people who's mad publically(Which is not the point of staff members).

If you learned to control this I would love to support you, but for now -support(Staff will be able to see the comment you wrote as they can see removed comments).

-Support

Reaction score
@Aquaa I do not wish to argue here, I will just say, I reported it as Even tho it may have seemed a joke, At the end of the day, You can not joke about DDoS Threats.
I Understand where you are coming from, However, at the end of the day, If staff are aware of something like this happening, then they are able to deal with similar situations easier and more swiftly.

Reaction score
I do agree though, it's nicer to get feedback to help what you need to change. Though the way it was done, isn't the best way.

Reaction score
At the end of the day, You were raided, you then decided to bring that onto steam. I Understand that it was not the best thing to have done, But it was removed, was it not?

Reaction score
I’m not trying to be a dick to you, I’m genuinely trying to give you some feedback. And these are things I’ve noticed. Not just yesterday but ever since I’ve come back these are things I’ve picked up on.

Deleted member 5577

yeah but you were pretty toxic before tbf you changed things around I guess but I don't believe jimmy has

Reaction score
How does that excuse that behaviour? As staff you need to learn to control when people is mad at you, disrespect you. That means not attempting to publically humiliate people. I didn't report it, so it's still there.

This is a terrible respond to my feedback and, there is no excuse to start stuff like that as a staff member. It only showed that you would be really immature.

Reaction score
If you learn to give proper responses, and not be that short tempered, and attempt to try publically humiliate people. I'd love to see you as staff.

Reaction score
@Bert I did have a big reply wrote up, but closed Chrome :/
I Understand where you are coming from, there are times when I will get angry, and there are times when I will get upset. These things do happen to basically anyone. I Have worked on these during my time on perp. However, I thank you for your feedback.

Reaction score
I just dumbvoted your post.
FAQ

What does this mean?

Your reaction score on your account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?

The reasons to my actions include, but are not limited too:
1. Disagreeing with me
2. Making a dumb statement
3. Having an opinion different than mine that I disagree with

I don't believe my post deserved a dumbvote, can you un-dumbvote it?

No, I cannot. Your conduct on the Peprheads - an Awesome Garry's mod community has been of such nature that I felt it was necessary to reprimand you. However, in exceedingly rare circumstances mistakes happen (we are people after all) and I will undo a dumbvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message using the format shown here.

Accept the rating and move on, but learn from your mistake. Your behavior will not be tolerated on Perpheads.com. I will continue to issue dumbvotes untill you improve your conduct. Remember: Perpheads is a privilege, not a right.

Reaction score
Jimmy, I like you and I think you have potential but I don't think (especially right now) this is the right path for you. I know I said you should just go for it but in this post lots of good points have been raised which I can agree with. I don't think you're a killjoy and I like you a lot as a person but I think you need to chill out a bit and take jokes better, take a few weeks to work on that and then I can fully support you for this position.

I would be happy if you got Helper as you have good intentions but there's things about yourself you'll need to work on should this get denied, good luck however.

(btw i am allowed to comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.