Double J's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I personally feel like you're still quite immature and also, you only play cop, to understand both sides of a story I feel it's important for you to have experience in several role playing roles. This is just my opinion and if the staff feels otherwise you'll get the rank you deserve.

Reaction score
Last time I got asked to give feedback for an enforcer application, a staff member deleted it and told me to just leave a rating

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback!
I can understand where you are coming from in terms of role play. I do tend to lean towards policeRP rather than criminal due to a few reasons. I have been playing crim at some points like yesterday etc in bazzar, but it ended up being dead with no one actually coming around and rping.

Reaction score
I have no knowledge of this... I don't think I ever did this, the only time that I mentioned something was when I had a report open for about 6-7 hours for the reply to be "he's disconnected". So I tend the chase up with a reply in the report. Not entirely where you got that from but thanks for the feedback...

Reaction score
You're too close-minded and serious for helper. Every time I see you talking in shoutbox or on a thread its whining and whining about "muh police rp" or "shit staff." I see you as rather irredeemable in attitude but hey, who am I to decide who can and can't change? Try changing and maybe the people above (and probably below) would pick up on it, because I can guarantee if you get the position at this point, it isn't going to be enjoyable because of said individuals disdain.

Reaction score
I think Jimmy would make a great helper. As a cop he is always willing to help new players
to develop. I think this is also the drive you need as a helper. Helping newer players to get futher in this hectic server, with all its rules and features.

Reaction score
I think you would be a good helper, but as Aquaa said, you need to really learn the difference between a joke and something serious

Status
Not open for further replies.