Draxen's Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Draxen

IN-GAME NAME: Ralph Clifford

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:57014007

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I would like to become an Enforcer again because I love dedicating myself to the community and helping others.
I've been a moderator twice before, so I have experience of being staff here.

I know I almost just came back, around a week ago. But I feel like I've come back into everything again. I feel confident and all memories and knowledge came back. I must admit that I feel a little bit naked now without any staff powers. I've come across a lot of rulebreakers that past week, and haven't been able to do more than making a report. Since I reset my PC I don't have PlaysTV anymore so I didn't really have any evidence either. But now I have downloaded ShadowPlay.

But back to the question, I really enjoyed being staff, I resigned because I lost interest and had much going on in life with work and so on. From what I could tell, people liked me as staff and it was an amazing feeling to see how much appreciated you are for your work. And I'd love to continue with that.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am, have been a little bit of now because of Christmas.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I do understand that it might be too early for me to apply. But I really feel that I've come back and I really want to start enforcing the rules again.

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yes, I got 2months+ of playtime.
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. Been clean for like over 2 years?
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I do, have been staff twice and I feel like I have proved that.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. I do.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. I am.

Reaction score
I remember when you were staff, and I was thinking that you were one of the more likeable staff. I don't think I ever really had a beef with you either, not that I remember off. Plus I always thought you did a pretty good job.

Though have you been back for long? Might just be me, again being retarded, anyways I'd still love you give you a +Support

Reaction score
One thing I worry about with you is that you're consistently inconsistent; you come around for a short period e.g a few months & then leave again, which becomes quite a worrying trend when you apply for Enforcer, as hypocritical as I may be @Clarky . Would love to see some more consistency before another application, however you are a good guy.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I see where you are coming from. I'm in this age where a lot of stuff is changing in life. I just finished school. I got work now and so on.
But I get you. Thanks for the feedback!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You've been back for 4 days

You're not active on forums or TS, can't comment for server.

My only involvement with you as staff was false accusations of metagaming claiming I told Icekiller your position as TFU when he killed you at PD parking because you were mad. That's not someone I want in the staff team, that gets mad when they die and blame it on someone else considering its a RP server.

You should show you can remain active for a considerable amount of time before applying.

I haven't seen you on TS in over 6 months so you clearly can't be active so idk why you'd lie

Not to mention you made an inactivity notice 2 days ago...

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

Gotta be a no from me chief
You're a nice guy, but you've just come back, and there is no guarantee you wont leave again
You had your chance, you went inactive and lost it

Reaction score
"You had your chance, you went inactive and lost it". To correct that, I resigned myself because I lost interest, I never got demoted due to my activity.

Reaction score
you're literally rating Daigestive dumb without even responding
i dont know you at all, but first impressions tell me you need to grow up
you definetely need to be more active as well

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Cant handle constructive feedback. Not sure how this mans in a relationship if he cant handle compremise. Unlucky lady

Reaction score
Lmao, that's how David Peach responded to my comment on his application, didn't even -support him or anything.

Reaction score
I'm rating him dumb because he doesn't have the right facts. I'm not replying because I don't want to argue. He's wrong and I'm not going to argue with him.

Deleted member 6228

Then come back as a player. You've done nothing to earn that position back yet

Reaction score
You weren’t bad staff from what I know back when you were but you just came back. You had the decency to resign when you had to go inactive though so hats off for that. Hopefully this enforcer app will still be open in a month and we can see if you remain active til then.

Status
Not open for further replies.